Here is how I got data:
1) Unzip the Slimkat weekly 8-14 and take the apn file from system/ect
2) Unzip the DU rom nand replace the apn file and rezip
3) Used voice dialer to access the apn' by saying "Open APN"
4) Found one that said "LTE- Verizon internet" and clicked the button beside it, then selected it to edit
5) Make sure it is as follows:
MMSC - http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
MMS Port - 80
APN type- default,mms,dun
leave everything else the way it is (all I had to change was the MMS Port.
6) Exit and Reboot
This is how I got data on this rom. I hope it helps you all.
I flashed this just to try it out. It looks amazing. Is there no mobile data on this rom? I am on verizon i515. I flashed it had the signal bars but said disconneted. I did have a imei number. I flashed with cwm touch 18.104.22.168
---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------
Do you have to rezip and re sign the rom?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|