FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 {Toro} v8.2 [Final KitKat Version]

559 posts
Thanks Meter: 929

By nasty007, Senior Member on 19th August 2014, 10:02 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th February 2015, 08:19 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Yea I have been using this rom for a few months. Sometimes its laggy and the keyboard stops but sometimes its its super smooth and fast. The other day i had re flash it because when ever i tired to call someone or someone called me there would be really loud static. Overall i like it though.

29th April 2015, 06:12 AM |#122  
Flag Sioux Falls, SD
Thanks Meter: 719

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceme92

Yea I have been using this rom for a few months. Sometimes its laggy and the keyboard stops but sometimes its its super smooth and fast. The other day i had re flash it because when ever i tired to call someone or someone called me there would be really loud static. Overall i like it though.

This was always a good and consistent ROM for me. Be careful if using init.d tweaks in conjunction with a custom kernel... Some kernels have their own minfrees, and other values that clash with the ROM's init.d tweaks (loopy smoothness, setrenice, etc.) Actually most of those tweaks originated in response to android gingerbread too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread