[ROM][01/07/2013] FactoryROM Project:2013 v1.0

Tip us?

npainter7
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Default Re: [ROM][01/07/2013] FactoryROM Project:2013 v1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John.E.Boi View Post
Very nice, been running it for about a week and it's quite solid. Only one oddity I've run into. Has Anyone else have issues with MMS messages hanging up when trying to send?

Sent from the Great Beyond.
Actually today I tried sending a few pics. It sent one. While the other 3 were hanging up and wouldn't send. First time I had a problem with that issue. I restarted my phone and resent them and it worked. So i guess your not the only one man lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

npainter7
Old
Thanks Meter 109

I sure hope the dev still plans on working on this ROM. I switched to pitch blacks ROM and doesn't even come close to this one. Im back here and here to stay

John.E.Boi
Old
Thanks Meter 8

MMS issue finally was the nail in the coffin for me. Just switched ROMs after it would no longer receive them.

cubsfan187
Old
Thanks Meter 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by John.E.Boi View Post
MMS issue finally was the nail in the coffin for me. Just switched ROMs after it would no longer receive them.

I'm not trying to be a d*ck when I say this, but I think it's time to let all of MCD's threads fade away into the sunset. I LOVED factoryRom and Project 2013 but there has been no sight of MCD for well over a month (yeah I know all about real life) and no updates to anything for quite some time.

On that note, I would jump right back on his ROM's if he should decide to release anything that is new again.

npainter7
Old
Thanks Meter 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan187 View Post
I'm not trying to be a d*ck when I say this, but I think it's time to let all of MCD's threads fade away into the sunset. I LOVED factoryRom and Project 2013 but there has been no sight of MCD for well over a month (yeah I know all about real life) and no updates to anything for quite some time.

On that note, I would jump right back on his ROM's if he should decide to release anything that is new again.
I agree with you. I'm still on his ROM right now cuz it seems the smoothest and fastest. But I'm wanting to be on a ROM that is frequently being updated, fast, smooth and all that good stuff. It seems every time I switch to a different ROM that is busy looking. Ends up becoming quiet and not updated. Its annoying Lol. And I don't want to flash mmuzzy or paranoid or xenon. Which are mainly the busiest ones but I like the ROMS with less people if that makes sense.

cubsfan187
Old
Thanks Meter 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by npainter7 View Post
I agree with you. I'm still on his ROM right now cuz it seems the smoothest and fastest. But I'm wanting to be on a ROM that is frequently being updated, fast, smooth and all that good stuff. It seems every time I switch to a different ROM that is busy looking. Ends up becoming quiet and not updated. Its annoying Lol. And I don't want to flash mmuzzy or paranoid or xenon. Which are mainly the busiest ones but I like the ROMS with less people if that makes sense.

Check out Orca Project from Drew Garen. VERY nice;y done!
The Following User Says Thank You to cubsfan187 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]