Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][PORT][Xperia Arc S][ICS 4.0.3][RC1.1] GNexusTimeScape

OP koaaN

28th April 2012, 06:09 AM   |  #81  
02Luis02's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Love this ROM

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
28th April 2012, 08:43 AM   |  #82  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
306 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Phone working yet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
28th April 2012, 03:21 PM   |  #83  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
yeah this does look pretty sick great job. I cant use it due to me needing mms since i just had a baby girl but when that gets fixed count me in. ah what the hell im going to give it a trail run
28th April 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #84  
jbdan's Avatar
Senior Member
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 581
 
2,391 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyphill39

yeah this does look pretty sick great job. I cant use it due to me needing mms since i just had a baby girl but when that gets fixed count me in. ah what the hell im going to give it a trail run

Who care about the rom, congrats on your girl!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jbdan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 06:22 AM   |  #85  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
306 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbdan

Who care about the rom, congrats on your girl!!

X2 Congrats!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to sookieball For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 06:52 PM   |  #86  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
Thanks, if you need someone to help test some things i can be a tester, i like this rom that much ill risk jacking my phone up.
29th April 2012, 06:57 PM   |  #87  
jbdan's Avatar
Senior Member
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 581
 
2,391 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyphill39

Thanks, if you need someone to help test some things i can be a tester, i like this rom that much ill risk jacking my phone up.

lol. Yeah I didn't mean I don't care about the ROM I really like it a lot and hope to see development continue on it. In the grand scheme and you having a girl...that's awesome!
29th April 2012, 07:01 PM   |  #88  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
lol yeah i know what you meant. I was just saying i dont want to see this rom die. I dont want to use a different sms app . The stock one looks good.
4th May 2012, 06:10 AM   |  #89  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Man i hope to see an update soon. As soon as the phone calls fc bug is fixed this will be my daily

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
4th May 2012, 11:15 AM   |  #90  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
306 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by chispa9

Man i hope to see an update soon. As soon as the phone calls fc bug is fixed this will be my daily

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Agreed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes