FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[ROM] [AOSP] ICSourcery V2.0 [CDMA/LTE]

844 posts
Thanks Meter: 984
 
By eagle1967, Senior Member on 23rd April 2012, 12:08 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd June 2012, 07:21 AM |#251  
thenewguy821's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle1967

We are at beta 3 probably really beta 30 but 3rd beta released to team.
only 1 more feature i want to add.
if beta 3 goes well and new feature is added working.
we will hit release candidate on saturday. (have to work today )

While we are still a little way off from a release. progress is going well.
We thank those still running ICSourcery at this time
But if you liked Version 2 you aint see nothing yet!

Looking forward to seeing what is in store....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
 
 
2nd June 2012, 03:08 PM |#252  
BlackHoleSlam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 181
 
Donate to Me
More
The only feature I would love for you guys to add is theme Chooser since most people are releasing their themes in apk forum now and would make theme choices more plentiful

by me, for me and I love you
2nd June 2012, 03:20 PM |#253  
Droid316's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 380
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHoleSlam

The only feature I would love for you guys to add is theme Chooser since most people are releasing their themes in apk forum now and would make theme choices more plentiful

by me, for me and I love you

** THIS

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
2nd June 2012, 03:36 PM |#254  
tdevaughn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Statesville NC
Thanks Meter: 480
 
More
I think you will be most happy with this release..been smooth as silk and even more features... tic toc...
2nd June 2012, 04:03 PM |#255  
Milly7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 258
 
More
Can't wait. I know it will be awesome

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
3rd June 2012, 12:14 AM |#256  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Yes, but most of the theme chooser themes are all unfinished, I'm a fan of themers actually building for a particular ROM, complete themes make a theme worth flashing!!
The Following User Says Thank You to johnnyb15613 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2012, 12:19 AM |#257  
BlackHoleSlam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 181
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb15613

Yes, but most of the theme chooser themes are all unfinished, I'm a fan of themers actually building for a particular ROM, complete themes make a theme worth flashing!!

U would bite your tongue if you looked in the theme section of the nexus with three new themes recently released in the last three days. Please do research before posting

by me, for me and I love you
3rd June 2012, 02:33 AM |#258  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHoleSlam

U would bite your tongue if you looked in the theme section of the nexus with three new themes recently released in the last three days. Please do research before posting

by me, for me and I love you

Maybe you sir should read before you post......... I said "most". With that being said, I do check that section daily, so how about relaxing just a bit, eh? Am I not entitled to an opinion?
3rd June 2012, 04:10 AM |#259  
BlackHoleSlam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 181
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb15613

Maybe you sir should read before you post......... I said "most". With that being said, I do check that section daily, so how about relaxing just a bit, eh? Am I not entitled to an opinion?

not if its wrong no
3rd June 2012, 04:28 AM |#260  
BlackHoleSlam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 181
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb15613

Maybe you sir should read before you post......... I said "most". With that being said, I do check that section daily, so how about relaxing just a bit, eh? Am I not entitled to an opinion?

And no their not unfinished like you say pretty much no theme is ever finished since their always being added to so your statement is invalid

by me, for me and I love you

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

sorry guys for getting O.T. just ranting a little tired/cranky today flight back home and such but i would definitely flip back to sourcery if it had theme chooser as an option
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes