[ROM]IMM30B 4.0.4 Stock,rooted,deodexed,zipaligned,busybox,insecure boot + mods zips

Search This thread

sam008

Feb 14, 2009
Jellybean

guys

which is the jellybean version recommended according to you guys? My phone lags a little and I want to try out jellybean
I guess I'll be losing my apps and will have to use titanium backup to restore them. Right?

thanks

Keanen

Mar 27, 2008
guys

which is the jellybean version recommended according to you guys? My phone lags a little and I want to try out jellybean
I guess I'll be losing my apps and will have to use titanium backup to restore them. Right?

thanks

I am curious as well.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

craigacgomez

Jan 29, 2010
Tustin
guys

thanks

I am curious as well.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Well, if you want bleeding edge, I'd recommend CyanogenMod 10 nightlies by @winner00 or @fitsnugly, but if you want a more stable version, I'd recommend XenonHD by @iceandfire... with CM10, not all custom kernels work...

And yes, you'd have to wipe/factory reset and would have to use TB to restore apps & app data... do not restore any system data though...

sam008

Feb 14, 2009
Guys

Can someone please recommend a version of Cupcake I should upgrade to from here?

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Sorry I meant upgrade to Jellybean from here - has anybody tested a ROM that works well? My only asks are speed on the OS, GPS

Thx

sam008

Feb 14, 2009
Sorry missed seeing your earlier messages. How about [ROM] mROM v1.5 JellyBean 4.1.1 JRO03L for Verizon ? Isn't that closest to what Google/Verizon has put out and most stable?

Top Liked Posts