5,597,449 Members 31,048 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]IMM30B 4.0.4 Stock,rooted,deodexed,zipaligned,busybox,insecure boot + mods zips

Tip us?

CrashV2010
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam008 View Post
guys

all of a sudden, my gps always stays on and in the taskbar, shows me 'searching for gps'. Even if reboot the phone, it starts up and immediately has this in the taskbar. A couple of apps self-updated the last few days and I think one of them has a bug. Is there some kind of trace that will tell me which exact app is using the gps?

Thanks
Download GPS status and it will clear this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Phone : Galaxy Nexus For Google™ (Hdpi) (CDMA) (Not-Rooted) 4.0.4 IMM30B
R.I.P. Steve Jobs - February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011
R.I.P. Joseph Vincent Paterno - December 21, 1926 – January 22, 2012
CrashedUser Studios : 1. Keyboards ----- 2. Themes for Hero Froyo ----- 3. Gapps 01/29/2012

sam008
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Guys

for whatever reason, my nexus when being charged doesn't time out the screen and it just stays on. Is there an option for this somewhere? can't find it

thanks

craigacgomez
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2458

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Guys

for whatever reason, my nexus when being charged doesn't time out the screen and it just stays on. Is there an option for this somewhere? can't find it

thanks
Settings --> Developer options --> Stay awake

CRAiG GoMEZ

Donate to me

Google LGE Nexus 5 [D820] | SlimKat (Android 4.4.2) - SlimRoms
Google Samsung Nexus 10 [GT-P8110HAEXAR] ThunderKat (Android 4.4.2) - craigacgomez

sam008
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Jellybean

guys

which is the jellybean version recommended according to you guys? My phone lags a little and I want to try out jellybean
I guess I'll be losing my apps and will have to use titanium backup to restore them. Right?

thanks

Keanen
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
guys

which is the jellybean version recommended according to you guys? My phone lags a little and I want to try out jellybean
I guess I'll be losing my apps and will have to use titanium backup to restore them. Right?

thanks
I am curious as well.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Devices:
- Motorola RAZR Maxx w/Verizon
- HTC Rezound w/Verizon
- Nexus 7 16GB

craigacgomez
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2458

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
guys

thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keanen View Post
I am curious as well.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Well, if you want bleeding edge, I'd recommend CyanogenMod 10 nightlies by @winner00 or @fitsnugly, but if you want a more stable version, I'd recommend XenonHD by @iceandfire... with CM10, not all custom kernels work...

And yes, you'd have to wipe/factory reset and would have to use TB to restore apps & app data... do not restore any system data though...

CRAiG GoMEZ

Donate to me

Google LGE Nexus 5 [D820] | SlimKat (Android 4.4.2) - SlimRoms
Google Samsung Nexus 10 [GT-P8110HAEXAR] ThunderKat (Android 4.4.2) - craigacgomez

sam008
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Guys

Can someone please recommend a version of Cupcake I should upgrade to from here?

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Sorry I meant upgrade to Jellybean from here - has anybody tested a ROM that works well? My only asks are speed on the OS, GPS

Thx

sam008
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Sorry missed seeing your earlier messages. How about [ROM] mROM v1.5 JellyBean 4.1.1 JRO03L for Verizon ? Isn't that closest to what Google/Verizon has put out and most stable?

Tags
4.0.4, de-odexed, i herd you like tags, imm30b, rooted, stock