[ROM]IMM30B 4.0.4 Stock,rooted,deodexed,zipaligned,busybox,insecure boot + mods zips

5th July 2012, 03:23 AM   |  #841  
Flag In my house !!!!
Thanks Meter: 86

3,001 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam008

guys

all of a sudden, my gps always stays on and in the taskbar, shows me 'searching for gps'. Even if reboot the phone, it starts up and immediately has this in the taskbar. A couple of apps self-updated the last few days and I think one of them has a bug. Is there some kind of trace that will tell me which exact app is using the gps?

Thanks

Download GPS status and it will clear this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
20th July 2012, 05:48 PM   |  #842  
Thanks Meter: 3

172 posts
Guys

for whatever reason, my nexus when being charged doesn't time out the screen and it just stays on. Is there an option for this somewhere? can't find it

thanks
21st July 2012, 12:53 AM   |  #843  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lake Forest, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,624

1,831 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Guys

for whatever reason, my nexus when being charged doesn't time out the screen and it just stays on. Is there an option for this somewhere? can't find it

thanks

Settings --> Developer options --> Stay awake
24th July 2012, 02:47 PM   |  #844  

172 posts
Jellybean
guys

which is the jellybean version recommended according to you guys? My phone lags a little and I want to try out jellybean
I guess I'll be losing my apps and will have to use titanium backup to restore them. Right?

thanks
24th July 2012, 04:10 PM   |  #845  
Thanks Meter: 5

166 posts
More
Quote:

guys

which is the jellybean version recommended according to you guys? My phone lags a little and I want to try out jellybean
I guess I'll be losing my apps and will have to use titanium backup to restore them. Right?

thanks

I am curious as well.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
24th July 2012, 04:42 PM   |  #846  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lake Forest, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,624

1,831 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

guys

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keanen

I am curious as well.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Well, if you want bleeding edge, I'd recommend CyanogenMod 10 nightlies by @winner00 or @fitsnugly, but if you want a more stable version, I'd recommend XenonHD by @iceandfire... with CM10, not all custom kernels work...

And yes, you'd have to wipe/factory reset and would have to use TB to restore apps & app data... do not restore any system data though...
13th August 2012, 05:22 PM   |  #847  

172 posts
Guys

Can someone please recommend a version of Cupcake I should upgrade to from here?

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Sorry I meant upgrade to Jellybean from here - has anybody tested a ROM that works well? My only asks are speed on the OS, GPS

Thx
13th August 2012, 06:32 PM   |  #848  

172 posts
Sorry missed seeing your earlier messages. How about [ROM] mROM v1.5 JellyBean 4.1.1 JRO03L for Verizon ? Isn't that closest to what Google/Verizon has put out and most stable?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, de-odexed, i herd you like tags, imm30b, rooted, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread