FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM]MIUI.us 3.2.22 FOR TORO

4,834 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,343
 
By Esteway.619, Senior Member on 19th January 2013, 10:15 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd February 2013, 03:39 PM |#91  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
market not working on new posted build.
 
 
23rd February 2013, 06:02 PM |#92  
andrewjt19's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 153
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.2.22 FOR TORO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteway.619

OP Updated from what ive read this will be the last miuiv4.1 build

Awesome, Cause I almost wet my pants when I saw the new release but caught myself after I saw 4.1
Next one.... Thanks though for your hard work and dedication on continuing this for the Toro.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewjt19 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 06:16 PM |#93  
Esteway.619's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag san diego
Thanks Meter: 1,343
 
More
Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.2.22 FOR TORO
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjc

market not working on new posted build.

Its working fine on my end.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 07:57 PM |#94  
elidog1's Avatar
Senior Member
Just south of nunya
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.2.22 FOR TORO
The download I'm getting is 3.2.8 not 3.2.22.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
23rd February 2013, 08:00 PM |#95  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteway.619

Its working fine on my end.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Kept getting time out, retry option.

I can try again.... i did a fresh install complete wipe of all including sdcard, syatem, etc. before my last install.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------


---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by elidog1

The download I'm getting is 3.2.8 not 3.2.22.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Just noticed that too
23rd February 2013, 08:13 PM |#96  
Esteway.619's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag san diego
Thanks Meter: 1,343
 
More
Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.2.22 FOR TORO
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjc

Kept getting time out, retry option.

I can try again.... i did a fresh install complete wipe of all including sdcard, syatem, etc. before my last install.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------


---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------



Just noticed that too

Sorry about that. Link fixed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Esteway.619 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 10:53 PM |#97  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteway.619

Sorry about that. Link fixed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

All good... Still having Google voice issue. Hoping 4.2 version fixes Google voice issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcjc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2013, 12:08 AM |#98  
Senior Member
Flag charlotte
Thanks Meter: 293
 
More
Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.2.22 FOR TORO
Awesome work on this!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to pyroemaniac For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2013, 07:08 AM |#99  
Esteway.619's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag san diego
Thanks Meter: 1,343
 
More
Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.2.22 FOR TORO
Well guys i have some bad news. We all thought we would see 4.2 with v5 but i was told today that miui v5 will still be a 4.1 base.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
2nd March 2013, 07:34 AM |#100  
WyldOne91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.2.22 FOR TORO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteway.619

Well guys i have some bad news. We all thought we would see 4.2 with v5 but i was told today that miui v5 will still be a 4.1 base.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Whaaaa? Why is that?
2nd March 2013, 07:38 AM |#101  
Esteway.619's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag san diego
Thanks Meter: 1,343
 
More
Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.2.22 FOR TORO
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldOne91

Whaaaa? Why is that?

No idea.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes