Thread Closed

[ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toro - Jelly Bean 4.3 - JSS15J

OP mmuzzy

10th July 2012, 12:36 PM   |  #21  
zetsumeikuro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 881
 
3,393 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Thanks man!
10th July 2012, 01:10 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 45
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Is the Google Now an apk file or is it integrated throughout multiple apks? Tried pulling a few apps that sounded like they may have to do with the search from the liquid vicious ROM that dropped last week but they didn't fix it.. anyone know if it is a certain apk in particular?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
10th July 2012, 01:19 PM   |  #23  
eris72's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrich137

Is the Google Now an apk file or is it integrated throughout multiple apks? Tried pulling a few apps that sounded like they may have to do with the search from the liquid vicious ROM that dropped last week but they didn't fix it.. anyone know if it is a certain apk in particular?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Velvet.apk

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
10th July 2012, 01:37 PM   |  #24  
Junior Member
State College
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
What about the GApps here? http://4ndr01d.com/gnex/jellybelly/ I read on a different page that the gapps-jb-20120704-proper.zip is the correct file.
10th July 2012, 01:50 PM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 45
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eris72

Velvet.apk

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well that was the right apk, but its not playing very nice. Got it to open up once but it keeps fc'ing. I tried wiping cache, dalvik, and fixing permissions but it didn't help.


Quote:
Originally Posted by zdeer1

What about the GApps here? http://4ndr01d.com/gnex/jellybelly/ I read on a different page that the gapps-jb-20120704-proper.zip is the correct file.

Unless that link includes the velvet.apk then no. I flashed a zip with the same name but from a different link and it wasn't included. Play store and gmail etc is included however

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
10th July 2012, 01:55 PM   |  #26  
imablackhat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
1,926 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2005
Is there duplicate camera apps? Do they fc?other rom built from source only saw had this issue. 4g and Verizon carrier come up on this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
10th July 2012, 02:05 PM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 45
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imablackhat

Is there duplicate camera apps? Do they fc?other rom built from source only saw had this issue. 4g and Verizon carrier come up on this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Now that you mention it, there are two camera apps and both fc upon open. 4G and carrier show up fine

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
10th July 2012, 02:46 PM   |  #28  
imablackhat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
1,926 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2005
my story coming from vicious v3 no issues, everything fully working fine and great.

backedup, flashed this.

booted up, once through the step by step i instantly got a force close gallery, im like k cool story bro.

then noticed that google pulled out the talking feature in the search bar, probably because of apple if you've been following that.

i then proceeded to disable vibration on key press and enable key click, and noticed a horrible sound how someone or google changed it to something different and it sounds gross now..

then after this, i immediately rebooted into recovery and restored my nice backup.

i thank you for your effort for the release though.
10th July 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #29  
stkiswr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 242
 
2,549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Anyone that can try this in system/app or just install and test. It should be the search we looking for. Worth trying at any rate
http://db.tt/rDdOJKo6
Last edited by stkiswr; 10th July 2012 at 03:14 PM.
10th July 2012, 03:26 PM   |  #30  
Senior Member
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
Thanks Meter: 390
 
2,173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
More
@ OP maybe you could chat with Bigxie about his AOSP build, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3058

Maybe he has some tips on fixing camera/google now etc.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy Nexus Android Development by ThreadRank