OP mmuzzy

24th February 2013, 09:58 AM   |  #7881  
Thanks Meter: 168

392 posts
Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toro - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39
Quote:
Originally Posted by notstevek

Can someone post adb's MMS apk?

Also on a side note, I got bored while my girlfriend was sleeping so I flashed aokp's 4.2.2 (mr1 build 3) and it had some nice mods like 24-48dpi navbar mod (adb is making me a 28dpi mod eventually) and *hint hint* mmuzzy a lte toggle. but god damn within 20min had 10 ui force closes, overclocked to 1500mhz and lagged like a mofo and never had more than 150mb free ram. So of course I switched back. Not dissing aokp, good team, just my experience with it was bad.

Sent from my MMuZZY'D SCH-i515

If you really want to play with another rom that has more customization try carbon. Just don't install 1.3. Either wait for the next update or go with 1.1
1.3 has camera trouble on toro, plus some other minor issues.
Great dev team over there as well.

Basically for me it's either carbon or mmuzzy. At the moment I'm running carbon, and lte toggle is a big reason why

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 12:45 PM   |  #7882  
Thanks Meter: 17

96 posts
The lte toggle is the only thing I wish was in this ROM. I've tried to install the BAMF lte toggle but failed since I don't really know what I'm doing.
24th February 2013, 01:51 PM   |  #7883  
Flag Bethlehem Tsp.
Thanks Meter: 37

217 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay

No.....I'll try to get an update done by tomorrow. I've been running/testing a friend's personal build, so haven't gotten around to modding this one for myself. Sorry for the delay!!!

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Decided to get it out tonight.....it hasn't been tested, so if anyone tries, let me know if it's ok!
This is the mod I personally use when running Mmuzzy...details above:
http://www.mediafire.com/?f6rk2z35xbvqibz

edit....added in a mms.apk that includes emoji and quick reply (thanks bouchigo!). Hopefully it works well with everything else.

edit 2...just realized T9 dialer isn't included in this build....so for dark(er) T9 dialer, flash this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?921y0tia0vctet2

Been dying to get this back on my nexus since Mmuzzys update. Got it on and all is smooth and good. Thanks!

24th February 2013, 02:10 PM   |  #7884  
Flag Santa Fe, NM
Thanks Meter: 78

397 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmarcin

I enjoyed your mod very much, sir. Will it work on the latest (2/17) version of Mmuzzy's ROM?

(Regarding willyjay's mod)

I would like this mod, except with the stock battery framework and without the centered status bar clock. Is that asking for too much?
24th February 2013, 03:17 PM   |  #7885  
Thanks Meter: 6

17 posts
More
Well, its official. This is ROM has given me the best battery life EVER! Yesterday, I ran a battery cal app and let the phone die...or so I thought. Charged for only a few minutes while in the car, the rest of the time was battery only. This morning I went to turn my phone back on, and lo and behold its still on! 2100 mAh battery

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361715443255.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	1756968  
Last edited by dwilliam16; 24th February 2013 at 03:29 PM.
24th February 2013, 03:24 PM   |  #7886  
Thanks Meter: 195

556 posts
How are you modders with looking at the transparent geniewidget I have?

This was made a bit ago, using images from sense, it works fine, though not the latest version, the only thing i cannot figure otu is why this one doesn't switch out the night time images for the daytime ones.

In other words, at midnight, it would still so a sun for "clear" instead of the moon.

Anyone venture to look at it for me?

Appreciated beforehand.
Attached Files
File Type: apk GenieWidget.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.22 MB, 1 views)
24th February 2013, 03:50 PM   |  #7887  
Thanks Meter: 35

153 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay

Decided to get it out tonight.....it hasn't been tested, so if anyone tries, let me know if it's ok!
This is the mod I personally use when running Mmuzzy...details above:
http://www.mediafire.com/?f6rk2z35xbvqibz

edit....added in a mms.apk that includes emoji and quick reply (thanks bouchigo!). Hopefully it works well with everything else.

edit 2...just realized T9 dialer isn't included in this build....so for dark(er) T9 dialer, flash this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?921y0tia0vctet2

Great work kind sir!

I think everything works except color notification icon for the email app. Flashed T9 keyboard mod after, could it have undone the icon color? Maybe i should re flash the mod? Or is anyone else having this issue? I don't use the messaging app, Google Voice for SMS only. I can only report that it opens and doesn't crash.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Quote:

Great work kind sir!

Maybe i should re flash the mod? Or is anyone else having this issue?

Reflashing after the T9 dialpad mod didn't fix it.

24th February 2013, 05:06 PM   |  #7888  
Thanks Meter: 170

122 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Great work kind sir!

I think everything works except color notification icon for the email app. Flashed T9 keyboard mod after, could it have undone the icon color? Maybe i should re flash the mod? Or is anyone else having this issue? I don't use the messaging app, Google Voice for SMS only. I can only report that it opens and doesn't crash.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Reflashing after the T9 dialpad mod didn't fix it.

Weird....just checked it and the color notification is in the .apk....anyone else confirm the email notification is stock grey, or yellow?
The Following User Says Thank You to willyjay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 05:22 PM   |  #7889  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 12

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwilliam16

Well, its official. This is ROM has given me the best battery life...

It's been a few months since I posted in the thread, but I was just checking back in to report the same thing... I was at 70% after 12 hours yesterday (of moderate use), and then ran 4+ hours of podcasts (using presto, a battery drain), and still had 30%+ left. I'm on Tiny's newest kernel now, but had similar results with the stock.

Thanks again mmuzzy!
The Following User Says Thank You to thesuzukimethod For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 05:46 PM   |  #7890  
Thanks Meter: 170

122 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbck2

(Regarding willyjay's mod)

I would like this mod, except with the stock battery framework and without the centered status bar clock. Is that asking for too much?

Here you go....T9 is included with this one
http://www.mediafire.com/?2hyxlxfiics1j7t

The Following User Says Thank You to willyjay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread