Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,371 Members 38,656 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Current stage: Nightly] Official CM9 Thread

Tip us?

Pupalei
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus_CA View Post
You are correct sir. I understand you are simply the messenger and in that sense you've done a job worthy of 5 stars. I just have a feeling those that have given it 5 stars are doing so based on name recognition only, not the merits of you reposting it on xda or the quality of the rom itself.

I gave it three because although I didn't have any stability issues it is not especially fast, smooth, or feature rich compared to what I've seen from using AOKP or GummyNex.
Let me guess. You also review randomly on Amazon, rating the effectiveness of UPS's delivery instead of the merits of the products? I've seen your work.

Sent from my GT-P6810 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pupalei For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nutpn
Old
(Last edited by nutpn; 27th February 2012 at 10:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 51
Default official cm9 thread

is this the official cm9 thread or a thread with official cm9,will the developers frequent here for bugs or do they have their own site with official CM9 reporting.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

well guess I should have read further and found out that its just a thread with cm9 links,thanks for the info,off to find official thread
just like to not climb thru 3-4 different threads thinking its going to be seen by the right ones,thanks again,this is a nice writeup anyways

00McD00
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,182

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutpn View Post
is this the official cm9 thread or a thread with official cm9,will the developers frequent here for bugs or do they have their own site with official CM9 reporting.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

well guess I should have read further and found out that its just a thread with cm9 links,thanks for the info,off to find official thread
just like to not climb thru 3-4 different threads thinking its going to be seen by the right ones,thanks again,this is a nice writeup anyways
Well this is the only "official" thread you will find on XDA for the CDMA Galaxy Nexus. Of course you are welcome to head over to CyanogenMod threads if you want to get it straight from Cyanogen.

Colemak
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by websterzx10r1 View Post
I think he meant Official as to not being a kang release.
One can obtain that once reading through the post, but not initially, hence misleading

Testingchip
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Simmer down guys. Wow.
Really missing the cm7 for dinc now. So much for the fun day's on XDA. See ya back at rootz mc. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

fcisco13
Old
Thanks Meter 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colemak View Post
One can obtain that once reading through the post, but not initially, hence misleading
Seriously??? How about an certified letter signed by cyanogen??? Or the queen of England???

Why didn't YOU start one???

Don't mind the hatters, very good job and thank you.

G Nexus

dmmarck
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colemak View Post
So by initially you mean the title and that's it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
LG Nexus 5 - 16GB/Black - Unlocked, Rooted, TWRP, franco.Kernel
ASUS Nexus 7 (2013) - 16GB - Unlocked

Smokeey
Old
Thanks Meter 321
No nightlies for the 27th? That's what y'all should be bitchin about.

"the definition of open: 'mkdir android ; cd android ; repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git ; repo sync ; make'" -Andy Rubin

Devices:
Droid Incredible
Samsung Galaxy Nexus[LTE]
LG G2[T-Mobile]

dmmarck
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeey View Post
No nightlies for the 27th? That's what y'all should be bitchin about.

Considering a 2/27 maguro build was just released, I presume we'll be gettin' our fix soon!
LG Nexus 5 - 16GB/Black - Unlocked, Rooted, TWRP, franco.Kernel
ASUS Nexus 7 (2013) - 16GB - Unlocked

spimonkey34
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 33

DONATE TO ME
Looking at the change logs nothing has changed for us since the initial release, and the next won't be any different. Correct me if I'm reading that wrong.

Tags
cm9, cyanogenmod