Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,688 Members 41,135 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] PARANOIDANDROID [CM9HYBRID] Obsolete

Tip us?

MysticDeth
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Is anyone else having FC's in the camera app? The navigation controls dissapear when i am in the camera and when i press anywhere near where the controls should be, the camera app closes..Is that happening to anyone else?

wynnemelvin
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticDeth View Post
Is anyone else having FC's in the camera app? The navigation controls dissapear when i am in the camera and when i press anywhere near where the controls should be, the camera app closes..Is that happening to anyone else?
This happened to me! Just backup wipe cache dalvik and system, reflash rom gapps let boot then restore

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to wynnemelvin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MysticDeth
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynnemelvin View Post
This happened to me! Just backup wipe cache dalvik and system, reflash rom gapps let boot then restore

Thanks, im going to try that

CaddymanLNL
Old
Thanks Meter 3
is there a way to hide the navbar per app or something? im playing dragonplay poker and the navbar doesnt disspear even though i have that option checked in system settings.

jimmy3299
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default navigation

Im having problems with the Google navigation. It won't load. Google earth loads but I need navigation.

Milly7
Old
Thanks Meter 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy3299 View Post
Im having problems with the Google navigation. It won't load. Google earth loads but I need navigation.
I just tested and mine locked and was ready to navigate. They clearing data in the app and see if it works then.

molesarecoming
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 27,392

DONATE TO ME

• 20120504v0.4preview: Apps were too small? Problem solved!
  • First ever Android ROM with Per-App-Density feature, it once and for all solves the problem that was tablet mode. You never, ever have to deal with apps that are too small again since now you can decide how apps, systemapps, framework-elements and even widgets are scaled by defining their native dpi seperately from the system DPI. Its an experimental feature and for now these values are defined in your /system/build.prop - it has drawbacks (maily notifications can look a bit strange), but that will be fixed in time. Warning: Keyboards MUST run in system DPI!
  • A list of apps and predefined values is included, this should include most of what you need. everything else is blown up to 210 dpi per standard. if you still need apps to be bigger, get a build.prop editor from the market, edit and reboot.
  • Trebuchet fixes: Folder Name cut-off, landscape name cut-off, divider bars
  • Please set your Font to "Normal" in the System Settings, you won't need "Huge" anymore and all this does now is provoke overlapping.

Ajj915
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Downloading...will report....excited!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Ajj915
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Can't get any downloads to complete.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

upther
Old