XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [CM10.1] PitchBlack v1.2 // Feb 12, 2013 //

Tip us?

shanp7780
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 251
Default Re: [ROM] [CM10.1] PitchBlack v1.2 // Feb 12, 2013 //

Everything is full speed and everything is rock solid glad you shared with us toro users:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
The Following User Says Thank You to shanp7780 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

itasoulas
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4384

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by melp57 View Post
Nice rom, but unable to connect to wifi. Tried changing to another kernel, but can't get past Google screen.
OK to make this clear. This ROM, concerning basic system functionality, is pure cyanogenmod. I have not done any mods in order to affect such system functions. So no way in the world this may occur. Others reporting rom runs supwr well. Please try some workarounds before reporting bugs that simply do not exist

Peace,
John
Nexus 5 / Nexus 7 (2013) USER / Follow me on Google Plus
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itasoulas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ocman40
Old
Thanks Meter 99

Center clock mod please.
VZW HTC ONE M8 Stock for now...

dougdirt
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by itasoulas View Post
OK to make this clear. This ROM, concerning basic system functionality, is pure cyanogenmod. I have not done any mods in order to affect such system functions. So no way in the world this may occur. Others reporting rom runs supwr well. Please try some workarounds before reporting bugs that simply do not exist

Peace,
John
Well, I had a very hard time connecting to WIFI too. Forget what I did but eventually got it to work.
Also, rearranging the nav bar buttons would not stick and I couldn't turn off daydream.
Just letting you know my experience. Rom looks good though. Thanks.

luke61456789
Old
Thanks Meter 118

OK guys I just got me a gnex today brand new I'm on this ROM right now how do I get that cool pie control on my lock screen or where ever it come on

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mikey2487
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke61456789 View Post
OK guys I just got me a gnex today brand new I'm on this ROM right now how do I get that cool pie control on my lock screen or where ever it come on

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
search google for lmt launcher. the current version i believe is 1.9
The Following User Says Thank You to mikey2487 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Calakato
Old
Thanks Meter 2

Wi-Fi issues here too coming from cyanogenmod nightly and wiped everything. Will try again when I get home. Also had to uncheck the clock 3 or 4 times to remove the clock.
Really liking this Rom, could end up being my new fav

itasoulas
Old
(Last edited by itasoulas; 12th February 2013 at 09:07 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4384

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calakato View Post
Wi-Fi issues here too coming from cyanogenmod nightly and wiped everything. Will try again when I get home. Also had to uncheck the clock 3 or 4 times to remove the clock.
Really liking this Rom, could end up being my new fav
this is official nightly. If you check the mods @ OP, none is meant to mess with wifi or system main functions. The only reason I can think off is probably the build.prop tweaks. Though these tweaks work great on GSM version, maybe they don't do good on US? Try to remove the "BETTER NET SPEEDs" tweaks from build.prop and report back. Also you can change the value of the following line to a smaller, like 180

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=300

Anyway, common sense, the way this rom is modded, tells that you shouldn't have this kind of troubles. GSM version works excellent with absolutely no problems reported. I also modded the toro and toroplus version from scratch. I just find it weird for you having issues, since this rom is mostly theming!
Nexus 5 / Nexus 7 (2013) USER / Follow me on Google Plus

npainter7
Old
Thanks Meter 109

Just flashed this morning. WiFi wouldn't connect during setup but...rebooted and working like a charm. Not a single problem so far....looking forward to keeping this as my DD especially since you will be here updating it frequently thanks so much love everything about it. Fast and smooth

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

OK I've found a couple things that I noticed didn't quite work for me....1. I enabled expanded desktop into my power setting and when I click to enable, it just takes me back to my settings where I can add expanded desktop to power settings. And also won't expand. 2. On the tile and layout settings. I tried adding a couple tiles and moved a few around. Then when I back out of it and bring down quick settings, my added tiles are gone and rearranged back to how it was. That's what I noticed so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to npainter7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shanp7780
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 251

If anyone is having trouble go to recovery wipe cache dalvik fix permissions that should take care if just plain reboot doesn't great ROM with some killer tweaks. remember this is the mans first toro release so if it's this good wanna see what's up sleeve 4 next go around.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shanp7780 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cm10.1, nexus, pitchplack, rom, xda