[ROM] [4.4.2.] [mar11] [AOSB] [1.3.2.]

Tip us?

MBQ_
Old
Thanks Meter 22927

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by devator22 View Post
The download appears to be broken, unless dev host is just having problems right now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
That's likely the case

firebird11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 520
Does it work now? I downloaded myself and it works ok

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk 4
if i helped you in any way hit the thanks button

GaNkSTar
Old
Thanks Meter 16
So I been having some data issues with a few of the other ROMs out there so I decided after reading through this thread to take it for a spin. This thing is a beast, super smooth, all the features I was looking for and data has been superb for me. Kudos to the Dev this is for sure my new DD. Thanks again for everything you guys do to keep my gnex always seem new and fresh!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaNkSTar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GohanBurner
Old
(Last edited by GohanBurner; 25th March 2014 at 07:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaNkSTar View Post
So I been having some data issues with a few of the other ROMs out there so I decided after reading through this thread to take it for a spin. This thing is a beast, super smooth, all the features I was looking for and data has been superb for me. Kudos to the Dev this is for sure my new DD. Thanks again for everything you guys do to keep my gnex always seem new and fresh!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I’m hoping that my results are the same as yours. I’m currently running Carbon-Rom JB 4.3.1 11/8 nightly and data works great. I’ve literally tried every single KK Rom available to try and remedy this data handoff issue.

I’ll update in a bit to see if the data has indeed been fixed. Here’s to hoping!

EDIT: So far so good. Can't believe all the features I've been missing! The only thing I found to be bugged is the LTE toggle not going to network settings on a long press. Other than that, seems to be holding/handing off data well.
The Following User Says Thank You to GohanBurner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shadow Death
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by GohanBurner View Post
Iím hoping that my results are the same as yours. Iím currently running Carbon-Rom JB 4.3.1 11/8 nightly and data works great. Iíve literally tried every single KK Rom available to try and remedy this data handoff issue.

Iíll update in a bit to see if the data has indeed been fixed. Hereís to hoping!

EDIT: So far so good. Can't believe all the features I've been missing! The only thing I found to be bugged is the LTE toggle not going to network settings on a long press. Other than that, seems to be holding/handing off data well.
I know the feeling, I've been jumping ship to older 4.2.2 and 4.3.1 roms just for stability. It seems like the most recent 3/22 and 3/24 roms are having issues with 3G now. I can run full 4G and get phone calls and data but as soon as I turn off 4G and set it to 3G only data drops and the radio starts crashing. I need to come back to this rom.
Galaxy Nexus (Second Owner) - Whatever rom I feel like.
HTC Thunderbolt (Dead)

GohanBurner
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Death View Post
I know the feeling, I've been jumping ship to older 4.2.2 and 4.3.1 roms just for stability. It seems like the most recent 3/22 and 3/24 roms are having issues with 3G now. I can run full 4G and get phone calls and data but as soon as I turn off 4G and set it to 3G only data drops and the radio starts crashing. I need to come back to this rom.
Well...I actually just went back to my backup of 4.3.1. Call me nitpicky, but I dislike not being able to space out the navbar buttons, change transparency settings, and for some reason DSP Manager keeps FC'ing on me. -_-

Juice3250
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by GohanBurner View Post
Well...I actually just went back to my backup of 4.3.1. Call me nitpicky, but I dislike not being able to space out the navbar buttons, change transparency settings, and for some reason DSP Manager keeps FC'ing on me. -_-
DSP manager didn't work for me either. I also had MMS and APN problems. It wouldn't receive pictures, only the text. I did restore SMS data from super backup. I've never had those problems when restoring my messages on other Roms.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk