FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[ROM][4.1.1] Unofficial CM10 Nightly

1,027 posts
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th March 2012, 10:09 PM |#21  
swordrune10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by short/y

I'm on the official nightly and it rejects my Verizon login but the widget data use display is accurate so the official nightly isn't 100% right yet.

i found out that the official nightly works well, u just need to wipe the data from my verizon app and verizon login.. i myself is unfortunately on it, which is sad, cuz i wanna use the one i build myself... =[
 
 
8th March 2012, 10:23 PM |#22  
short/y's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Silly-con Valley
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordrune10

i found out that the official nightly works well, u just need to wipe the data from my verizon app and verizon login.. i myself is unfortunately on it, which is sad, cuz i wanna use the one i build myself... =[

Doesn't work for me. Wipe data on the two apps and try logging in when on 4G and I get the messages I posted earlier. Weird.
8th March 2012, 11:49 PM |#23  
swordrune10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by short/y

Doesn't work for me. Wipe data on the two apps and try logging in when on 4G and I get the messages I posted earlier. Weird.

that is weird, i know it works.. id hate to tell u to wipe data fully x.x
8th March 2012, 11:54 PM |#24  
swordrune10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Donate to Me
More
Changelog:
3/8/12
nothing new, and im not going to build today.. well i did build but its exactly the same still with the my verizon app issue..
9th March 2012, 03:08 AM |#25  
short/y's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Silly-con Valley
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordrune10

that is weird, i know it works.. id hate to tell u to wipe data fully x.x

Yeah, I kinda figured that'd be the next step. 250 apps makes me think twice. I'll get to it


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
9th March 2012, 06:09 AM |#26  
swordrune10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by short/y

Yeah, I kinda figured that'd be the next step. 250 apps makes me think twice. I'll get to it


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

sux... i do believe that the restore thing should at least redownload ur apps for u, its happen with me, its rather interesting
9th March 2012, 10:12 AM |#27  
CrashV2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In my house !!!!
Thanks Meter: 87
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordrune10

sux... i do believe that the restore thing should at least redownload ur apps for u, its happen with me, its rather interesting

Titanium backup always

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
9th March 2012, 12:41 PM |#28  
gonzlobo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Looks like there's enough stuff for a 3/9 build. :)
9th March 2012, 01:24 PM |#29  
short/y's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Silly-con Valley
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashV2010

Titanium backup always

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Yeah, I use that religiously but it still takes a while to get back to where I started. Especially since I have a mix of market and sideloaded apps. I really need to assign labels, that would help a lot.

But enough about my problems! Back to your regularly scheduled topic

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
9th March 2012, 11:40 PM |#30  
swordrune10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Donate to Me
More
building right now, trying out a little hack to see if i can get the missing files to build into the rom
10th March 2012, 01:48 AM |#31  
swordrune10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Donate to Me
More
Changelog:
3/9/12
toro: Don't override BUILD_ID
Configurable display rotation
Profiles - Part 1 of 2 (settings)
Profiles - Part 2 of 2 (frameworks)
still doesnt have a working my verizon app, but i definitely know the problem, just working on a solution...
The Following User Says Thank You to swordrune10 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, galaxy nexus, kang, swordrune10, toro
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes