5,604,686 Members 37,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.3] Vanir [Official] [formerly ATOM] full-featured linaro+

Tip us?

trini.s2k
Old
(Last edited by trini.s2k; 3rd November 2012 at 08:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 17
charging up cant wait to get on this, he was the first hot JB rom with everything blacked out nicely

Edit-
ok charged up installed very nice and smoothe bloat free nice and dark and very snappy , would be worth the download and would run as daily driver , rocking this til his next update.....came from sorcery and Dark paranoid...dis rom is simple to the point heavy hitter

NomaSS
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Yeah this thing is pretty darn smooth.

not balanced
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I have only had my GNex for a little over a week and have tried a different ROM everyday. This one by far is amazing. The ROM reminds me of the huge speed increase i noticed when i upgraded from my Fassy to the GNex. Kudo's to PD!

Sent from my Atomized Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Treken
Old
Thanks Meter 279
Rom seems very responsive. I have gotten a fc on gtalk and play store. I like lighter themes better so i installed a google theme from the themes section. After getting the fcs i uninstalled the theme to see if it helped. Still getting fcs. I'll clear cache in recovery and see if it helps. Btw, did a factory wipe prior to flashing rom.

Team-OctOS Co-Founder

PrimeDirective
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3801

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treken View Post
Rom seems very responsive. I have gotten a fc on gtalk and play store. I like lighter themes better so i installed a google theme from the themes section. After getting the fcs i uninstalled the theme to see if it helped. Still getting fcs. I'll clear cache in recovery and see if it helps. Btw, did a factory wipe prior to flashing rom.
thats a gapps issue not the rom. ill try a couple non inverted ones while i flash test builds and let you know which ones work
The Following User Says Thank You to PrimeDirective For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Treken
Old
Thanks Meter 279
Ok, sounds good!

Team-OctOS Co-Founder

u89taper
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Wow! This ROM is insanely fast and seems to be quite stable.

I'm coming off of mmuzzys and vicious, both of which I liked, but this is a different animal.

PD, I mainly switched after reading the details of your change logs, quick implementation of Android 4.2 features and, more than anything, seeing the glowing praise of your return on the other forums.

I see myself sticking with your ATOM ROM for some time to come.

Thank you!

rasa92re
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by u89taper View Post
Wow! This ROM is insanely fast and seems to be quite stable.

I'm coming off of mmuzzys and vicious, both of which I liked, but this is a different animal.

PD, I mainly switched after reading the details of your change logs, quick implementation of Android 4.2 features and, more than anything, seeing the glowing praise of your return on the other forums.

I see myself sticking with your ATOM ROM for some time to come.

Thank you!
I couldn't have said it any better. This is a whole new speed demon of an animal. I am coming off linaro aokp and that was already pretty snappy. This might turn out to be my daily driver.

However, is there a way to customize navigation bar rings? Also, can I still quick reply a text if I don't choose ton respond as soon as I receive it, like in aokp? I am unable to find such a setting, if it does exist.

Thank you for the great development.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

47th_Ronin
Old
Thanks Meter 232
Been using Atom since 0.57b when i stumbled upon kdh forum, (had heard DT was there) and been lurking for a long time. Guess i need to sign up lol.
This is quite simply the most well built rom I've ever come across, and i believe I've flashed them all for the gnex ( gotta have my crack flash fix! ) my addiction forces me to try the other roms/updates etc, but i always come back.
Thanks PD!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

vince7
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Wow this ROM is insanely fast the only thing is it didn't restore my apps but that's what titanium is for!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium