5,593,587 Members 37,851 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.3] Vanir [Official] [formerly ATOM] full-featured linaro+

Tip us?

Natef53
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I was content with the muzzy rom that I had been running but curiosity got the best of me and I flashed this. It was a good choice, this thing is quick! The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the icon set. I have been searching around trying to figure out how to change it but cannot figure it out. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

tbis
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natef53 View Post
I was content with the muzzy rom that I had been running but curiosity got the best of me and I flashed this. It was a good choice, this thing is quick! The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the icon set. I have been searching around trying to figure out how to change it but cannot figure it out. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Same and can't find navbar options

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

slyswine
Old
Thanks Meter 1
For nav bar options go to settings-display-scroll down and should be there.

rasa92re
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyswine View Post
For nav bar options go to settings-display-scroll down and should be there.

I meant, is there a way to edit the application ring you get from holding down the home button in the Nav bar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Treken
Old
Thanks Meter 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasa92re View Post
I meant, is there a way to edit the application ring you get from holding down the home button in the Nav bar.

You can use another launcher like nova, apex, or holo launcher will

Team-OctOS Co-Founder

rasa92re
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treken View Post
You can use another launcher like nova, apex, or holo launcher will
That was going to be my next step. I think I might just use Nova.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PrimeDirective
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3774

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasa92re View Post
I couldn't have said it any better. This is a whole new speed demon of an animal. I am coming off linaro aokp and that was already pretty snappy. This might turn out to be my daily driver.

However, is there a way to customize navigation bar rings? Also, can I still quick reply a text if I don't choose ton respond as soon as I receive it, like in aokp? I am unable to find such a setting, if it does exist.

Thank you for the great development.

custom navigation bar rings was started and is awaiting runtime debugging. it will be added in at some point. i'm not sure i know what you mean about the quick text thing. can yiou explain a little better?
The Following User Says Thank You to PrimeDirective For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PrimeDirective
Old
Thanks Meter 3774

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natef53 View Post
it should change when you flash a theme. or you could do it by hand if you have the motivation and found an icon set you like.
The Following User Says Thank You to PrimeDirective For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PrimeDirective
Old
Thanks Meter 3774

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbis View Post
Same and can't find navbar options

it's hidden from the main settings menu under display. wanted the stock menu feel becuase it has much better organization than ROM control.

vince7
Old
Thanks Meter 26
After flashing this ROM no matter what I try I can't get the new gallery to view photosphere photos properly