FORUMS

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

[ROM] [4.4.3] VanirAOSP [Official] [formerly ATOM] full-featured linaro+

1,742 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,158
 
By PrimeDirective, Recognized Contributor on 2nd November 2012, 06:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd November 2012, 05:42 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
I was content with the muzzy rom that I had been running but curiosity got the best of me and I flashed this. It was a good choice, this thing is quick! The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the icon set. I have been searching around trying to figure out how to change it but cannot figure it out. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
 
 
3rd November 2012, 06:37 PM |#22  
tbis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natef53

I was content with the muzzy rom that I had been running but curiosity got the best of me and I flashed this. It was a good choice, this thing is quick! The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the icon set. I have been searching around trying to figure out how to change it but cannot figure it out. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Same and can't find navbar options

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
3rd November 2012, 08:00 PM |#23  
slyswine's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
For nav bar options go to settings-display-scroll down and should be there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
3rd November 2012, 10:22 PM |#24  
rasa92re's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyswine

For nav bar options go to settings-display-scroll down and should be there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

I meant, is there a way to edit the application ring you get from holding down the home button in the Nav bar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
3rd November 2012, 11:08 PM |#25  
Treken's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 300
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasa92re

I meant, is there a way to edit the application ring you get from holding down the home button in the Nav bar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You can use another launcher like nova, apex, or holo launcher will
3rd November 2012, 11:13 PM |#26  
rasa92re's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treken

You can use another launcher like nova, apex, or holo launcher will

That was going to be my next step. I think I might just use Nova.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
3rd November 2012, 11:41 PM |#27  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,158
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasa92re

I couldn't have said it any better. This is a whole new speed demon of an animal. I am coming off linaro aokp and that was already pretty snappy. This might turn out to be my daily driver.

However, is there a way to customize navigation bar rings? Also, can I still quick reply a text if I don't choose ton respond as soon as I receive it, like in aokp? I am unable to find such a setting, if it does exist.

Thank you for the great development.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2



custom navigation bar rings was started and is awaiting runtime debugging. it will be added in at some point. i'm not sure i know what you mean about the quick text thing. can yiou explain a little better?
The Following User Says Thank You to PrimeDirective For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd November 2012, 11:42 PM |#28  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,158
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natef53

I was content with the muzzy rom that I had been running but curiosity got the best of me and I flashed this. It was a good choice, this thing is quick! The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the icon set. I have been searching around trying to figure out how to change it but cannot figure it out. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

it should change when you flash a theme. or you could do it by hand if you have the motivation and found an icon set you like.
The Following User Says Thank You to PrimeDirective For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd November 2012, 11:43 PM |#29  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,158
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbis

Same and can't find navbar options

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium



it's hidden from the main settings menu under display. wanted the stock menu feel becuase it has much better organization than ROM control.
The Following User Says Thank You to PrimeDirective For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd November 2012, 11:59 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
After flashing this ROM no matter what I try I can't get the new gallery to view photosphere photos properly

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes