Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] XenonHD-4.4.2 Build 7 (23.05.14) *Truly Stable, Fast & Buttery Smooth* Like

OP iceandfire

25th May 2012, 12:02 AM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
306 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Yay flashy flashy!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
26th May 2012, 04:08 AM   |  #12  
currentuserjade's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plano, TX
Thanks Meter: 101
 
267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Absolutely the fastest, most error-free rom I've tried yet! Thanks for uploading. Will donate as soon as funds allow.



Sent from my XenonHD-powered Galaxy Nexus using xda premium.
Last edited by currentuserjade; 26th May 2012 at 04:12 AM.
26th May 2012, 06:50 PM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
1,555 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Couldn't find battery percentage and was sad to see aokp notification toggles. Was hoping for cm9 power widget. Great rom tho

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
26th May 2012, 06:59 PM   |  #14  
iceandfire's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NCR
Thanks Meter: 6,870
 
1,783 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosrdelicioso

Couldn't find battery percentage and was sad to see aokp notification toggles. Was hoping for cm9 power widget. Great rom tho

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Settings>Display

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to iceandfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2012, 04:01 AM   |  #15  
thenewguy821's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
828 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Crazy question... maybe I have just been missing it. Any way to change 4 way lockscreen?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
27th May 2012, 08:22 AM   |  #16  
iceandfire's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NCR
Thanks Meter: 6,870
 
1,783 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy821

Crazy question... maybe I have just been missing it. Any way to change 4 way lockscreen?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Not 'yet'

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
27th May 2012, 03:54 PM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Flag Boynton Beach
Thanks Meter: 450
 
1,704 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Hey, want to try this out, does the my verizon app work correctly? Thanks
27th May 2012, 07:32 PM   |  #18  
thenewguy821's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
828 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevessvt

Hey, want to try this out, does the my verizon app work correctly? Thanks

Works fine for me. Running this ROM, Glados 1.33 kernel.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
27th May 2012, 07:46 PM   |  #19  
thenewguy821's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
828 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Also, in the settings/themes tab, there is only one theme. Are there more to be supported, or which themes will play nicely with this ROM?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
27th May 2012, 08:13 PM   |  #20  
iceandfire's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NCR
Thanks Meter: 6,870
 
1,783 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy821

Also, in the settings/themes tab, there is only one theme. Are there more to be supported, or which themes will play nicely with this ROM?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Any theme chooser theme will work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceandfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
iceandfire, ics, nexus, vzw
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes