Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] XenonHD-4.4.2 Build 7 (23.05.14) *Truly Stable, Fast & Buttery Smooth* Like

OP iceandfire

24th February 2013, 08:59 AM   |  #1621  
iceandfire's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NCR
Thanks Meter: 6,870
 
1,783 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] XenonHD Stable-5.0 (23.02.13)
Flash Franco Kernel or change the color settings from galaxy nexus settings.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 09:02 AM   |  #1622  
Alpha_wolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marina
Thanks Meter: 171
 
610 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceandfire

Flash Franco Kernel or change the color settings from galaxy nexus settings.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

i fixed it in the stock color settings the blue was cranked down to half when red and green got crank all the way up lol no big deal i was just confused lol
24th February 2013, 04:58 PM   |  #1623  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
429 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
does this rom have the mms option of changing colors and such?
24th February 2013, 06:08 PM   |  #1624  
pr0xy mAn1Ac's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pr0xy┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thanks Meter: 1,883
 
1,793 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpen

does this rom have the mms option of changing colors and such?

No we don't sorry.
24th February 2013, 09:53 PM   |  #1625  
bbmayg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Re: [ROM] XenonHD Stable-5.0 (23.02.13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpen

does this rom have the mms option of changing colors and such?

I just restore the messaging app using titanium backup from a ROM that included the preferences and it works without a hitch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
24th February 2013, 11:10 PM   |  #1626  
tattedupboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
808 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Re: [ROM] XenonHD Stable-5.0 (23.02.13)
Does this ROM have the expanded desktop option?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 12:55 AM   |  #1627  
Jimlarck's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,342
 
2,951 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Re: [ROM] XenonHD Stable-5.0 (23.02.13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattedupboy

Does this ROM have the expanded desktop option?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yep.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 02:11 AM   |  #1628  
Senior Member
Flag o.O
Thanks Meter: 17
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Okay so maybe I missed something but I installed v5.0 and can't find the HDR setting on the camera app. It said in the instructions not to replace the camera app with the one in the gapps so is there a new version of gapps that I need? I flashed the 12/12/12 ones.
25th February 2013, 02:50 AM   |  #1629  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Why does the XenonHD statistics page (http://iceandfire.co/stats/stats) show a 2-24-13 build when the only one I can find is 2-23-13?
25th February 2013, 03:41 AM   |  #1630  
pr0xy mAn1Ac's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pr0xy┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thanks Meter: 1,883
 
1,793 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajpwc

Okay so maybe I missed something but I installed v5.0 and can't find the HDR setting on the camera app. It said in the instructions not to replace the camera app with the one in the gapps so is there a new version of gapps that I need? I flashed the 12/12/12 ones.

Flash the camera mod posted. also look on http://d-h.st/users/iceandfire in the fix section
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoulFly

Why does the XenonHD statistics page (http://iceandfire.co/stats/stats) show a 2-24-13 build when the only one I can find is 2-23-13?

probably because we forgot to update it.....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
iceandfire, ics, nexus, vzw
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes