galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition

7th August 2014, 09:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
If I had known that I could not do the same things I did with my laptop I would not had wadted my money on this crap. It freezes all the time, no flash, no java unreal.
8th August 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #2  
Houston Tx
Thanks Meter: 316

966 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by truely.da.best

If I had known that I could not do the same things I did with my laptop I would not had wadted my money on this crap. It freezes all the time, no flash, no java unreal.

You're in the wrong forum.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using xda premium
Last edited by z31k; 8th August 2014 at 12:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to z31k For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 203

589 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by truely.da.best

First, post in the right forums, second research what you buy, third try coming to the community and asking questions where you will hopefully run into a good guy or gal who will help you solve your technical issue. For flash content there are several ways to achieve your desires but the simplest and fastest that works every time on every flash related or desktop browser related issue ive had is simply buy Puffin Browser for Android on Play Store. It will play your flash with ease.

For your freezing issues more info would be needed. For instance is battery saver mode enabled? Have you jammed the drive over full of apps? Are you running 10,000 widgets? Have you debloated? What is your definition of freeze? Do you like to sing campfire songs around a large block of ice in underwear while wearing moose antlers mounted to your head?

Im really interested in the answer to that last one.
Last edited by conan1600; 8th August 2014 at 09:30 AM.
8th August 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #4  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 509

2,364 posts
Donate to Me
More
Talking Nice Confession..
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan1600

Do you like to sing campfire songs around a large block of ice in underwear while wearing moose antlers mounted to your head?

Im really interested in the answer to that last one.

Are you trying to Confess Something to us here. And Trying to Recruit new Members to the Naked moose antlers ice Black CamP fIRE something CLub..

On topic. yes we know not much about the note 10.1.I would suspect Bloatware or a Rogue app.
The Following User Says Thank You to erica_renee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread