Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] GT N8013 v GT N8010

OP dav.a

15th November 2014, 09:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi, I have recently bought a Galaxy Note 10.1 thinking it was a European / International version (GT N8010) only to discover it is the USA version gt n8013). Are there any significant differences and can it be re-rooted / booted to a European / International version ?

Thanks

David
15th November 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #2  
Flag Grand Rapids, MI
Thanks Meter: 118

536 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav.a

Hi, I have recently bought a Galaxy Note 10.1 thinking it was a European / International version (GT N8010) only to discover it is the USA version gt n8013). Are there any significant differences and can it be re-rooted / booted to a European / International version ?

Thanks

David

This thread is just a couple spaces below yours. It will answer your questions. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2770009

[Guide][ROM][UPDATE]Running N8010XXUDNE4 on GT-N8013
16th November 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #3  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 28

63 posts
Sorry to say it but that thread does not answer the question: exactly in what they are different? I know they are for I myself ended up with a hybrid part N8010 and part N8013 after following the instructions on said thread
16th November 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #4  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 524

2,450 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyvzla

Sorry to say it but that thread does not answer the question: exactly in what they are different? I know they are for I myself ended up with a hybrid part N8010 and part N8013 after following the instructions on said thread

only Differences is Software.. Due to laws in the us being Different in different regions of the world They use model numbers to Determine which region the device is for. The link posted above Shows they can Run the SAME Software so should tell THEY ARE The same Hardware wise.

With the above said. It seems the 8013 us version has a newer boot loader...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread