#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- This is a direct port of CM11 to CM12.0 for n8010 and
n8013version of Galaxy Note 10.1
- Rom is built with CM11 development branch, so bugs are expected
- All the source code is available on my Github.
- I do this on my free time and unfortunately I don't have much.
- Any help is a appreciated!
- Initial release - Proof of concept that we're building.
Source code: https://github.com/lirokoa
- Doesn't Boot Need a proprer updater.zip
- I can't flash CM11, an error occurs.
You need to use a recovery that support KitKat ROM.
- I can't flash CM11 on my n8010 tablet
You need to remove the assertion (1rst line until ; ) in the META-INFcomgoogleandroidupdater-script
Once this is done you won't need to do it anymore
- The whole Cyanogenmod team
- All people who works on the Galaxy Note 10.1
Unofficial Cyanogenmod for n8010/
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x.x
Last Updated 2014-11-20[/QUOTE]