Many note 10.1 owners were waiting for kitkat update
Now its available...
But its a total junk
I would recommend pls don't update it
Its trim down many of its essential features for nothing
1. Lock screen is ugly now there is no option to reduce size of giant missed notifications,
app shortcuts is on right side only not in canter like before,
only right hand can be use to swipe unlock, swiping on left side can't unlock
2. S pen detach menu options has been gone... now there is no options when you pull out s pen... its a total shame Samsung
3. OS UI is just like phone not like tablet... there are only 3 soft buttons on bottom now just like nexus phone and upper part is just like mobile notification bar and also very tiny its very hard to use it like a tablet...
4. Air view in gallery is very tiny... don't know what the f**k they hv done to it...
Same problem also with video air preview and massages n emails app ... very tiny..
5. Almost All apps are same **** like before no update at all
only very few apps like calculator dealing app etc. are slightly changed
But worth update in my opinion....... NOOOOOOOOOOOO
And if you just want kitkat which is another junk from Google
I think jelly bean was also very stable n yes its work on tablet UI...
but now I hv 10.1 screen n hv to tap here n there just to operate this....
Sorry for my bad English
N someone pls tell me how to revert back to jellybean official Indian firmware
One more new problem I found today: keyboard has lost its gesture control to change keyboard's layouts
you hv to set it up manually...
update : no more floting windows option in multi windows just 2 fixed windows..... helllllllll