Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,354 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

N8010 Soft Brick

Tip us?

GodSlayer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72

DONATE TO ME
Default N8010 Soft Brick

I installed the leaked 4.4.2 on my N8010, including the N8000 bootloader. It worked fine. I then installed a few versions of Gnabo ROM, it also worked fine. Then, I rebooted the device, and suddenly it was started to bootloop at the samsung logo (the one with the sound, after the GALAXY NOTE 10.1 boot screen). I then reinstalled the ROM, and once I rebooted again it was bootlooping again.
I wasn't able to get the device working since. I tried installing latest versions of Gnabo ROM multiple times and even installing the official N8010 4.4.2 via Odin.
I can't flash another bootloader so I'm stuck with the leaked 4.4.2 one. I really need to get the tablet working again and I have no other ideas.

Sukram2014
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSlayer View Post
I installed the leaked 4.4.2 on my N8010, including the N8000 bootloader. It worked fine. I then installed a few versions of Gnabo ROM, it also worked fine. Then, I rebooted the device, and suddenly it was started to bootloop at the samsung logo (the one with the sound, after the GALAXY NOTE 10.1 boot screen). I then reinstalled the ROM, and once I rebooted again it was bootlooping again.
I wasn't able to get the device working since. I tried installing latest versions of Gnabo ROM multiple times and even installing the official N8010 4.4.2 via Odin.
I can't flash another bootloader so I'm stuck with the leaked 4.4.2 one. I really need to get the tablet working again and I have no other ideas.
You can not change Bootloader of the Leak, because it is locked. You are stuck with the leak as far as I know. Go into Recovery, do a full wipe and install everything again ...

Markus.

GodSlayer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukram2014 View Post
You can not change Bootloader of the Leak, because it is locked. You are stuck with the leak as far as I know. Go into Recovery, do a full wipe and install everything again ...

Markus.
Did it, didn't help.

Sukram2014
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Did it, didn't help.
Did you try the full leak instead of Gnabo?

Markus.

GodSlayer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukram2014 View Post
Did you try the full leak instead of Gnabo?

Markus.
Yes, it didn't help. What did end up helping: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1944858.

Sukram2014
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Yes, it didn't help. What did end up helping: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1944858.
Great

Markus.