Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

N8010 Soft Brick

OP GodSlayer

20th August 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72

277 posts
Donate to Me
More
I installed the leaked 4.4.2 on my N8010, including the N8000 bootloader. It worked fine. I then installed a few versions of Gnabo ROM, it also worked fine. Then, I rebooted the device, and suddenly it was started to bootloop at the samsung logo (the one with the sound, after the GALAXY NOTE 10.1 boot screen). I then reinstalled the ROM, and once I rebooted again it was bootlooping again.
I wasn't able to get the device working since. I tried installing latest versions of Gnabo ROM multiple times and even installing the official N8010 4.4.2 via Odin.
I can't flash another bootloader so I'm stuck with the leaked 4.4.2 one. I really need to get the tablet working again and I have no other ideas.
21st August 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 23

65 posts
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSlayer

I installed the leaked 4.4.2 on my N8010, including the N8000 bootloader. It worked fine. I then installed a few versions of Gnabo ROM, it also worked fine. Then, I rebooted the device, and suddenly it was started to bootloop at the samsung logo (the one with the sound, after the GALAXY NOTE 10.1 boot screen). I then reinstalled the ROM, and once I rebooted again it was bootlooping again.
I wasn't able to get the device working since. I tried installing latest versions of Gnabo ROM multiple times and even installing the official N8010 4.4.2 via Odin.
I can't flash another bootloader so I'm stuck with the leaked 4.4.2 one. I really need to get the tablet working again and I have no other ideas.

You can not change Bootloader of the Leak, because it is locked. You are stuck with the leak as far as I know. Go into Recovery, do a full wipe and install everything again ...

Markus.
21st August 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

277 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukram2014

You can not change Bootloader of the Leak, because it is locked. You are stuck with the leak as far as I know. Go into Recovery, do a full wipe and install everything again ...

Markus.

Did it, didn't help.
21st August 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #4  

65 posts
Quote:

Did it, didn't help.

Did you try the full leak instead of Gnabo?

Markus.
21st August 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

277 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukram2014

Did you try the full leak instead of Gnabo?

Markus.

Yes, it didn't help. What did end up helping: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1944858.
21st August 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #6  

65 posts
Quote:

Yes, it didn't help. What did end up helping: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1944858.

Great

Markus.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread