Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 45,947 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Recovering an n8010 from the leaked and locked n8000 kitkat

Tip us?
 
azureus139
Old
#21  
azureus139's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 21
Join Date: Jan 2010
Two suggestions, re-enter your wi-fi details, if that doesn't work re-flash the rom. If that doesn't work it is beyond me, good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataik95 View Post
hy guys i just did that the guide said everything is working very well i m on 4.4.2 stock samsung. But the WIFI is not working. can you help me how to fix?
 
kataik95
Old
#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Debrecen
Quote:
Originally Posted by azureus139 View Post
Two suggestions, re-enter your wi-fi details, if that doesn't work re-flash the rom. If that doesn't work it is beyond me, good luck.
Thanks man i reflashed everything and it helped thanks for the guide is that any way to solve the security notice issue? Or its based of the bootloader?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1406755102370.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (45.8 KB, 70 views)
 
azureus139
Old
#23  
azureus139's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 21
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kataik95 View Post
Thanks man i reflashed everything and it helped thanks for the guide is that any way to solve the security notice issue? Or its based of the bootloader?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
Don't think I've ever seen that one. I'd Google the message and see what I can find, if I were you.
 
rodrigofantino
Old
#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: May 2011
Hi there im joining the team with n8000 download mode thanks for the guide im stuck in gb tomorrow ill fix it using your guide..

About the bootloader there should be a way if odin flashed the n8000 bootloader odin should be able to flash it back. The question is how to do it. I tryed everything but ill keep trying
 
raducux
Old
#25  
raducux's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 167
Posts: 844
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigofantino View Post
Hi there im joining the team with n8000 download mode thanks for the guide im stuck in gb tomorrow ill fix it using your guide..

About the bootloader there should be a way if odin flashed the n8000 bootloader odin should be able to flash it back. The question is how to do it. I tryed everything but ill keep trying
Wellcome to the club . Damn...not funny actually( as i still have warranty).... And it is useless trying to revert.... It was possible before because the old bootloader was not locked.
I too have tried every way i could possibly think of...every firmware ...every pit file. No luck.
But i hope someone can crack this within a month :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app
 
mannyvzla
Old
#26  
Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 60
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Valencia
Default Related but not equal

I've have a similar problem; I've posted the question several times with not avail. My 8013 is running kk for the 8010, except boot loader and kernell (they remain 8013) and that's a problem for I can not update the kernell since putting the kk 8010 kernell screws wi-fi (no wi-fi at all). How can I turn my 8013 into a 8010 since Samsung have forgotten my tab since october last year?; I'm assuming 8010 and 8013 are hardware identical
Tags
kitkat, locked bootloader, n8000, n8010, sboot
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more

Jair Player with a Major Update–Here’s What’s New!

Back in May, we talked a bit aboutJair Player, a nice looking music … more

Paid Android App Developers Will Soon Have to Provide Physical Address

Google has now changed its policies regarding paid app developers. … more