Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

[Q] Recovering an n8010 from the leaked and locked n8000 kitkat

OP azureus139

30th July 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #21  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

21 posts
Two suggestions, re-enter your wi-fi details, if that doesn't work re-flash the rom. If that doesn't work it is beyond me, good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataik95

hy guys i just did that the guide said everything is working very well i m on 4.4.2 stock samsung. But the WIFI is not working. can you help me how to fix?

30th July 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #22  
Flag Debrecen
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by azureus139

Two suggestions, re-enter your wi-fi details, if that doesn't work re-flash the rom. If that doesn't work it is beyond me, good luck.

Thanks man i reflashed everything and it helped thanks for the guide is that any way to solve the security notice issue? Or its based of the bootloader?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1406755102370.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (45.8 KB, 74 views)
31st July 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kataik95

Thanks man i reflashed everything and it helped thanks for the guide is that any way to solve the security notice issue? Or its based of the bootloader?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Don't think I've ever seen that one. I'd Google the message and see what I can find, if I were you.
14th August 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hi there im joining the team with n8000 download mode thanks for the guide im stuck in gb tomorrow ill fix it using your guide..

About the bootloader there should be a way if odin flashed the n8000 bootloader odin should be able to flash it back. The question is how to do it. I tryed everything but ill keep trying
14th August 2014, 10:14 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 168

849 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigofantino

Hi there im joining the team with n8000 download mode thanks for the guide im stuck in gb tomorrow ill fix it using your guide..

About the bootloader there should be a way if odin flashed the n8000 bootloader odin should be able to flash it back. The question is how to do it. I tryed everything but ill keep trying

Wellcome to the club . Damn...not funny actually( as i still have warranty).... And it is useless trying to revert.... It was possible before because the old bootloader was not locked.
I too have tried every way i could possibly think of...every firmware ...every pit file. No luck.
But i hope someone can crack this within a month :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app
14th August 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #26  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 27

60 posts
Related but not equal
I've have a similar problem; I've posted the question several times with not avail. My 8013 is running kk for the 8010, except boot loader and kernell (they remain 8013) and that's a problem for I can not update the kernell since putting the kk 8010 kernell screws wi-fi (no wi-fi at all). How can I turn my 8013 into a 8010 since Samsung have forgotten my tab since october last year?; I'm assuming 8010 and 8013 are hardware identical
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kitkat, locked bootloader, n8000, n8010, sboot
Previous Thread Next Thread