Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,641 Members 43,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck in recovery mode boot loop

Tip us?

nyichiban
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Stuck in recovery mode boot loop

Tried installing a custom rom and apparently it didn't install completely. Unfortunately not my note 10.1 is stuck in recovery mode. It will reboot and always enters recovery mode. I can't seem to mount the internal sd card so I can add a new image to try and reflash. The original ROM i tried to flash it with was the 4.4.4 Omni Rom. My note is a 8013 by the way. Any ideas on how to fix this?

benjieg
Old
Thanks Meter 15
You can flash a new ROM using Odin or Heimdall . Download your ROM from Sammobile. Worked for me.

Lange-199
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyichiban View Post
Tried installing a custom rom and apparently it didn't install completely. Unfortunately not my note 10.1 is stuck in recovery mode. It will reboot and always enters recovery mode. I can't seem to mount the internal sd card so I can add a new image to try and reflash. The original ROM i tried to flash it with was the 4.4.4 Omni Rom. My note is a 8013 by the way. Any ideas on how to fix this?
I guess the best option to do is a full wipe. Then download the rom again and flash via odin. Remember to check that USB debugging is enabled.
Thank me if it helped, reply if it didn't or if I'm wrong.

Devices:
Samsung galaxy s4 stock 4.4.2
Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2012 4.4.2 stock (rooted)
Samsung galaxy ace s5830i (rooted)