Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 38,578 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(APP) Note.Pro.12.1 keyboard(Note 10.1 2012 compatible)

Tip us?

filchi756
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by zezoassiri View Post
I think the problem is in my device. now i'm revert back to 4.1.2 jelly bean. could it work on jelly bean ???
I don't think so.But I didn't test it my self ,you can try.Why did you go back to 4.1.2 ,may I ask?
The Following User Says Thank You to filchi756 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zezoassiri
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by filchi756 View Post
I don't think so.But I didn't test it my self ,you can try.Why did you go back to 4.1.2 ,may I ask?
I didn't like it
It looks like a phone ui not a tablet ui
Also missed the multitasking in jelly bean which was great
And the buttons in the center is annoying.
I really hope that the update will bring somthing good or bring the 2014 ui and features but it doesn't.
I tried ganboo rom which is great. The dev done something better than sam itself. The only reason I leave ganboo is the stock browsing app which was terrible
also I face a lag in kitkat which was very bad and make the device unusable. I did a format and wipe but was very lag

Finally this keyboard is amazing don't know why sam not but it in the official update
Thanks again pal

filchi756
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by zezoassiri View Post
I didn't like it
It looks like a phone ui not a tablet ui
Also missed the multitasking in jelly bean which was great
And the buttons in the center is annoying.
I really hope that the update will bring somthing good or bring the 2014 ui and features but it doesn't.
I tried ganboo rom which is great. The dev done something better than sam itself. The only reason I leave ganboo is the stock browsing app which was terrible
also I face a lag in kitkat which was very bad and make the device unusable. I did a format and wipe but was very lag

Finally this keyboard is amazing don't know why sam not but it in the official update
Thanks again pal
Yup! I miss that 4.1.2 look too. About the lag did you try to full erase even the internal SD.You know the apps for 4.1.2 are not compatible with 4.4.2 so maybe you have still those 4.1.2 cache or data on you internal SD.On browsing web you can try Chrome or Dolphin browser for that.Anyway every person has different preferences. The keyboard you know that means, its a gimmick that new products have new features your old one doesn't have.So to have that feature you have to buy they new product .