(APP) Note.Pro.12.1 keyboard(Note 10.1 2012 compatible)

Yesterday, 11:24 AM   |  #61  
Thanks Meter: 9

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by filchi756

Did you mean like this?

Turkish keyboard

No,I meant the keyboard with the Turkish characters like "ğş".If you choose that keyboard type in the settings,you can't swype,but if you choose just qwerty under the Turkish language you can.Check out the attachment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tempFileForShare.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (58.2 KB, 13 views)
Yesterday, 02:27 PM   |  #62  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 276

687 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ordeniz

No,I meant the keyboard with the Turkish characters like "ğş".If you choose that keyboard type in the settings,you can't swype,but if you choose just qwerty under the Turkish language you can.Check out the attachment.

Ahh! ok I see.I didn't touch any part of swype settings I don't know why its not working even with my copy of the stock unmodified note pro keyboard. If only we can ask someone with note pro to test if its working or not with the original note pro tablet tablet.
Last edited by filchi756; Yesterday at 02:34 PM.
Yesterday, 02:37 PM   |  #63  

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by filchi756

Ahh! ok I see.I didn't touch any part of swype settings I don't know why its not working even with my copy of the stock unmodified note pro keyboard. If only we can ask someone with note pro to test if its working or not with the original note pro tablet tablet.

It workson the Tab4 keyboard.No problem though,I useboth languages and I'm used to this setting,just curious why it isn't working.Thanks,great work.
Yesterday, 03:07 PM   |  #64  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 276

687 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ordeniz

It workson the Tab4 keyboard.No problem though,I useboth languages and I'm used to this setting,just curious why it isn't working.Thanks,great work.

Yeah! l already tried the Tab 4, Tab S, Note 2014 and the stock keyboard 4.4.2 too its working, only in this version of note pro is not working in turkish, I tried swedish and chinese too its working.I'll try to find another copy of note pro keyboard in the web to test.Or if you want help me find it too to test..Then if we find one that is working I'll modify it for you.

Edit: Tab pro keyboard is not working too.
Last edited by filchi756; Yesterday at 06:55 PM.
Yesterday, 03:19 PM   |  #65  

52 posts
Thanks body.I'll look into it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread