How to install
- Download the file and place the Zip on your intern or extern memory.
- boot into Recovery
- go on install into TWRP
- look for where you placed the Zip
- click on the zip an slide to the right
- after that go to reboot
How to set permissive?
Permissive is not activ on boot. So use the App "Terminal Emulator"
- open it
- type su
- type setenforce 0
- to check it type
- and you will see its permissive now. But only for this session. If you rebot your device it will enforcing again.
Better choice is the App "SElinux Mode Changer".
- Install it from Play Store
- and set on permissive
- It works with any boot now.
- if you have trouble with WLAN, delete your connection onetime
- reconnect to your accesspoint and WLAN will work again.