This page HERE has step by step instructions if you are confused, however, it is fairly simple and just a few steps if you are familiar with the process already.
I made these instructions because I haven't seen a guide for the P600 with KitKat 4.4.2
1. Download Root file HERE
2. Extract that file
3. Make sure USB Debugging is Check on Setting>General>Developer Option
4. If Developer Options do not appear anywhere, go to Setting>General>About Device. Then hit build number several times until it says Developer Options have been turned on.
5. Turn Off The Note 10.1, than go to Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Power buttons together (long press until the boot screen appear), now press Volume Up key to proceed to Download Mode.
6. Now connect your Galaxy Note 10.1 P600 to your computer via USB cable
7. In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COMX]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been detected by Odin3.
8. Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
9. Now, click on the AP (PDA in older Odin) button and select the CF-Auto-Root-lt03wifi-lt03wifixx-smp600.tar.md5 file.
10. Finally, click on the Start button to begin the rooting process, wait few moments
11. Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background
12. Your Tablet should automatically reboot after completion
13. You can now disconnect your Tablet from computer
Also, you should open up SuperSU and update the binary the normal way not TWRP/CWM. That mode did not work for me so do normal.
Attached is the file you can also download from step 1.