Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 44,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android Kitkat update is not available for my note 10.1 2014 ed.

Tip us?

Lympe
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead1967 View Post
Me too, my first & last Samsung tablet.

Their update policy is 5Hi7 and I am now looking very carefully at ditching both Samsung Tablet & Phone for an Ipad & Iphone, because of this. It's fecking naff.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

You are completely deluded if you think that. If they were they would have had the updates for this tablet done & dusted by now, they haven't!

They're too busy looking at 2015-2016's tablets & once they've got your money they don't give a feck!
Obviously you missed my sarcasm...

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Lympe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ursbrbalaji
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Singapore

Hi All,

I bought P605 in singapore I cannot find Kitkat Stock rom in sammobile, means no kitkat update from samsung yet.

Can I flash the firmware from any other country?

poplectic
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead1967 View Post
Me too, my first & last Samsung tablet.

Their update policy is 5Hi7 and I am now looking very carefully at ditching both Samsung Tablet & Phone for an Ipad & Iphone, because of this. It's fecking naff.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

You are completely deluded if you think that. If they were they would have had the updates for this tablet done & dusted by now, they haven't!

They're too busy looking at 2015-2016's tablets & once they've got your money they don't give a feck!
Yeah, I'm finding myself thinking about the rumours of a large iphone. A big screened iphone and an iPad would be a nice combo especially if you find slow or non existent updates annoying. If I'm thinking it others will be doing it.

Get your act together Samsung!
Sent from my alphanumeric pager.