No registration required

Any rumours about plans to get android 5.0

OP Hudrator

12th November 2014, 04:31 AM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 31

399 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by azngujuonfire

I'm hoping a developer can develop an AOSP Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM for the Note 10.1 2014 edition. I'm tired of the touchwiz UI. Quite frankly Google has done an amazing job with their redesigning of their OS with their material design concepts. Not to mention the much smaller size of the OS and minimal resource hogging of the RAM and the processor.

I'll seriously be praying for a developer to do this for the wifi model. We don't get much love it seems like

FYI there are some AOSP ROMs that came out like last week for our P600 finally. There's a CM11 port and some other ports. Nice to see it's finally getting some development. Go check the dev forums.
12th November 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #42  
Flag lima peru
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2Q

FYI there are some AOSP ROMs that came out like last week for our P600 finally. There's a CM11 port and some other ports. Nice to see it's finally getting some development. Go check the dev forums.

At last!!
13th November 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #43  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,886

3,254 posts
Donate to Me
More
@luis_juelipe
@C2Q
@azngujuonfire

and everyone else. There is a developer who is loking to develop 5.0 and othe aosp roms and kernels for us. However, he needs a device to do so. Please read here for more info and pledge to donate if you can

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...pport-t2938652
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread