Battery issues-wrong charge reported?!

OP Massyboy

20th July 2014, 01:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

50 posts
Hi all,

Last week I was using my Note and the battery totally discharged. I plugged it in, let it charge overnight but the following day, I turned it on, started to play a game, 10 minutes later, I closed the game and noticed my battery had drained to about 65%. The battery depleted really quickly and when it got to 1%, it stayed on for ages and then finally died. I turned it back on again immediately and it showed it still had about 60% left. Again, it drained all the way to 0% so I turned it back on and it then showed 17%. I let deplete again and then the thing was properly dead. I charged it up and tried using a couple of battery calibration apps but it keeps happening. As an experiment, I left it playing a video from 100% and the thing died 2:38 hrs later. This isn't right. I've also had my micro sd card wipe and had issues with that since the drain.

Any similar experiences or possible fixes?

Thanks guys
21st July 2014, 11:27 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 18

76 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massyboy

Hi all,

Last week I was using my Note and the battery totally discharged. I plugged it in, let it charge overnight but the following day, I turned it on, started to play a game, 10 minutes later, I closed the game and noticed my battery had drained to about 65%. The battery depleted really quickly and when it got to 1%, it stayed on for ages and then finally died. I turned it back on again immediately and it showed it still had about 60% left. Again, it drained all the way to 0% so I turned it back on and it then showed 17%. I let deplete again and then the thing was properly dead. I charged it up and tried using a couple of battery calibration apps but it keeps happening. As an experiment, I left it playing a video from 100% and the thing died 2:38 hrs later. This isn't right. I've also had my micro sd card wipe and had issues with that since the drain.

Any similar experiences or possible fixes?

Thanks guys

I had this problem before and the solution is......FORGET ABOUT IT!
just use ur note normally....the cycle of charging and draining gonna fix it but dont let the battery drop that low again....15% is ur minimum limit
Use this code to give u the correct reading of the battery too *#0228#
21st July 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

50 posts
Anyway of getting that menu up without dialling it in? I have the P600 so can't make calls due to no dialer app

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread