Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CF Autoroot not working on Note 10.1 2014

Tip us?

tjmethod
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default [Q] CF Autoroot not working on Note 10.1 2014

Hi- if anyone can help- I tried the CF Auto root method with the mj4 after the md5 tar which both passed and rmeoved with Odin was but after rebooting, Supersu could not update binary and of course Root checker failed. I followed Beans instructions 3 times and dont know what is wrong but if anyone could shed some light on this that would be great- I was lucky enough to save my note 3 with Beans stock firmware and I'm sure it's something simple with the tablet.
Thanks!

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmethod View Post
Hi- if anyone can help- I tried the CF Auto root method with the mj4 after the md5 tar which both passed and rmeoved with Odin was but after rebooting, Supersu could not update binary and of course Root checker failed. I followed Beans instructions 3 times and dont know what is wrong but if anyone could shed some light on this that would be great- I was lucky enough to save my note 3 with Beans stock firmware and I'm sure it's something simple with the tablet.
Thanks!
Did you use this file? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ixx-smp600.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to buhohitr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tjmethod
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default Worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr View Post
Thanks so much this file worked. I just need to find a TWRP for it. Do you suggest that?
Thanks again!

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmethod View Post
Thanks so much this file worked. I just need to find a TWRP for it. Do you suggest that?
Thanks again!
I recommend twrp version 2.6.3.3 (the latest is 2.7.1). When flash in Odin, make sure uncheck "auto reboot", once done power off and boot back into twrp then make a full nano backup of your device before boot up.
https://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/lt03wifiue/