No ROMs for p607?

OP immortal7792

29th August 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32

193 posts
I just rooted and installed recovery on my note 10.1 and I saw hyperdrive which I'm familiar with but can't install. So basically is ASOP the only thing I can install? Kind of disappointing if that's true. The development doesn't seem to be buzzing on this device.
1st September 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #2  
Flag Waconia, MN
Thanks Meter: 199

1,009 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal7792

I just rooted and installed recovery on my note 10.1 and I saw hyperdrive which I'm familiar with but can't install. So basically is ASOP the only thing I can install? Kind of disappointing if that's true. The development doesn't seem to be buzzing on this device.

Yup the Tablet is pretty much dead. There has been pretty much no updates at all. I am hoping ARHD comes out with a 4.4.3 rom. I would really like it if someone could post a working Tar file for the latest 605 firmware. Stock firmware is running fine with root. Just a few things that bug me that I am hoping is fixed with the updated firmware.
2nd September 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32

193 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prod1702

Yup the Tablet is pretty much dead. There has been pretty much no updates at all. I am hoping ARHD comes out with a 4.4.3 rom. I would really like it if someone could post a working Tar file for the latest 605 firmware. Stock firmware is running fine with root. Just a few things that bug me that I am hoping is fixed with the updated firmware.

That's annoying. Was hoping for some awesome roms. I mean it was so easy to unlock and it's on tmobile you'd think there would be much more.
2nd September 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #4  
Flag Waconia, MN
Thanks Meter: 199

1,009 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal7792

That's annoying. Was hoping for some awesome roms. I mean it was so easy to unlock and it's on tmobile you'd think there would be much more.

you would think but with the Pro version now. i am sure more devs are on that. Stock rom rooted isn't bad.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread