Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No ROMs for p607?

Tip us?

immortal7792
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Default No ROMs for p607?

I just rooted and installed recovery on my note 10.1 and I saw hyperdrive which I'm familiar with but can't install. So basically is ASOP the only thing I can install? Kind of disappointing if that's true. The development doesn't seem to be buzzing on this device.

Prod1702
Old
Thanks Meter 192

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal7792 View Post
I just rooted and installed recovery on my note 10.1 and I saw hyperdrive which I'm familiar with but can't install. So basically is ASOP the only thing I can install? Kind of disappointing if that's true. The development doesn't seem to be buzzing on this device.
Yup the Tablet is pretty much dead. There has been pretty much no updates at all. I am hoping ARHD comes out with a 4.4.3 rom. I would really like it if someone could post a working Tar file for the latest 605 firmware. Stock firmware is running fine with root. Just a few things that bug me that I am hoping is fixed with the updated firmware.
Current Phone: T-Mobile HTC One (M8)
Tablet: T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Phones not in use: G1, HTC Nexus One, LG G2X, GSM Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, LG G-Flex, Note 3

If you don't have a Dropbox account join off me and get an extra 500mb of free space. http://db.tt/apgNbhRE

immortal7792
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prod1702 View Post
Yup the Tablet is pretty much dead. There has been pretty much no updates at all. I am hoping ARHD comes out with a 4.4.3 rom. I would really like it if someone could post a working Tar file for the latest 605 firmware. Stock firmware is running fine with root. Just a few things that bug me that I am hoping is fixed with the updated firmware.
That's annoying. Was hoping for some awesome roms. I mean it was so easy to unlock and it's on tmobile you'd think there would be much more.

Prod1702
Old
Thanks Meter 192

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal7792 View Post
That's annoying. Was hoping for some awesome roms. I mean it was so easy to unlock and it's on tmobile you'd think there would be much more.
you would think but with the Pro version now. i am sure more devs are on that. Stock rom rooted isn't bad.
Current Phone: T-Mobile HTC One (M8)
Tablet: T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Phones not in use: G1, HTC Nexus One, LG G2X, GSM Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, LG G-Flex, Note 3

If you don't have a Dropbox account join off me and get an extra 500mb of free space. http://db.tt/apgNbhRE