Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 42,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What is the best app to record a college lecture?

Tip us?

mattb2014
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] What is the best app to record a college lecture?

I have the Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and I have a professor that talks super fast and jumps around in his lectures. So I'd like to record them (mainly the audio) so that I can go back and listen to them later. What is the best app to use for this? Price doesn't matter, so doesn't have to be a free one.

matsuru
Old
Thanks Meter 37
I guess any audio recording app will do.

if u need note writing while audio recording, try lecturer notes with audio recording plug in. need to purchase separately.

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD app

jpl69
Old
Thanks Meter 74
S Note do the job
QTEK S100, QTEK 9100 (Wizard), HTC Touch Cruise, HTC Touch HD,HTC HD2 (lost bu), TMN Silverbelt / ZTE Raise WQVGA CRAP, Sony Ericson x10i, HTC HD2 (Again)
iPhone 4S

Samsung Galaxy Core Plus (SM-G350) rooted, iPhone 5S jailbroken
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7500) DIY, Samsung Galaxy Tab Note 10.1 2014 (SM-P605) DIY

Note10.1Dude
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuru View Post
I guess any audio recording app will do.

if u need note writing while audio recording, try lecturer notes with audio recording plug in. need to purchase separately.

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD app
this. Lecture Notes will give you the best flexibility - take notes and sketch right into your tablet. i don't use the audio plug-in, but it sounds a great option.

mattb2014
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Note10.1Dude View Post
this. Lecture Notes will give you the best flexibility - take notes and sketch right into your tablet. i don't use the audio plug-in, but it sounds a great option.
Well I don't normally write/draw directly into it unless I'm in programming class and need to draw a tree or table or something. This is history and the professor just speaks too fast and jumps around for me to be able to keep up with him. I normally type my notes with my bluetooth keyboard, so mainly just need the audio. Just want the quality and volume to be great.