Ask a question

No registration required

Calling issues SM-P605 4.4.2

OP vojta20vt

7th July 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

92 posts
Hello. I have only one issue after updating ROM from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and this is that when the device goes into sleep (for example after 1 min) then if somebody wants to call me he can not reach me as like if I have 3G off. When I turn device on (screen on and unlock) then it is normally working. I tried to reinstall cca 7 different offic 4.4.2 Roms but issue still here. With 4.3 everything worked well.. Any idea how to solve it? I'm out of ideas
11th July 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vojta20vt

Hello. I have only one issue after updating ROM from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and this is that when the device goes into sleep (for example after 1 min) then if somebody wants to call me he can not reach me as like if I have 3G off. When I turn device on (screen on and unlock) then it is normally working. I tried to reinstall cca 7 different offic 4.4.2 Roms but issue still here. With 4.3 everything worked well.. Any idea how to solve it? I'm out of ideas

Hello,
i have the same problem!!

PS: in meantime you have solved the problem?

Thanks.
Last edited by Skytrotter; 11th July 2014 at 09:50 AM.
11th July 2014, 12:34 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

78 posts
More
I did check calls receiving on my tablet and it's working flawlessly.
I have NF2 version of NEE firmware but CSC is set on XEO (Poland). But while moving from 4.3 to 4.4.2 I did factory reset afterwards to get 4G connectivity.
11th July 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
Hello,
i solved making downgrade, i followed this tutorial: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2768219
For now i solved in this way and i wait OTA update.

Regards.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread