Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,594 Members 53,798 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Looking for a good transparent weather app

Tip us?

streetenigma23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Looking for a good transparent weather app

I searched and didn't find a thread. Can someone direct me to where I could find one for this tab? Or maybe upload the apk?

ddavtian
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Beautiful Widgets has setting for transparency.

Aeyan Ashraf
Old
Thanks Meter 377

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetenigma23 View Post
I searched and didn't find a thread. Can someone direct me to where I could find one for this tab? Or maybe upload the apk?
Hey , Please can u upload ur Accuweather Widget . I can make it transparent . I have also made transparent accuweathet for my Tab 3 10.1 . Please upload it to a good file host .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Aeyan Ashraf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kypreo
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Use aptoide to download apps, install an app called transparent clock and weather it's the best I have downloaded yet.

pride_kr
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeyan Ashraf View Post
Hey , Please can u upload ur Accuweather Widget . I can make it transparent . I have also made transparent accuweathet for my Tab 3 10.1 . Please upload it to a good file host .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Can u do that on accuweather from magazine ux??

Sent from my SM-G900M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Aeyan Ashraf
Old
(Last edited by Aeyan Ashraf; 6th July 2014 at 07:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 377

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pride_kr View Post
Can u do that on accuweather from magazine ux??

Sent from my SM-G900M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I can surely make it . I have done it on nature ux though but magazine ux is not same but there accuweather have a lot of similarities . It will be pretty same on Magazine ux as all weatger widgets contain pngs and jpegs . Upload it to some good file host , I prefer Mega or Mediafire . I will surely try my best . And please upload the pure stock Accuweather which is without any modification . And can you please make a video of accuweather bcoz I haven't seen how magazine ux weather widget looks like . You can make a video and zip it and upload it to a file host . And also don't forgot to zip the Accuweather . Zipping saves your internet data and also time . I am asking you for making a video bcoz so that I can see that which pngs does it uses for the home screen widget and which jpegs does it uses for when clicking the widget . It's not compulsory to add the voice . Just show in ur video the animations of weather widget , try to add different cities , how it looks on home screen and how it looks after you click the widget . I will surely make that 4 you and I will post it in the themes and apps forum . And please also tell me your exact device .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Aeyan Ashraf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BclingergFJ
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Weather & Clock Widget.

Via my Note 3

pride_kr
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeyan Ashraf View Post
I can surely make it . I have done it on nature ux though but magazine ux is not same but there accuweather have a lot of similarities . It will be pretty same on Magazine ux as all weatger widgets contain pngs and jpegs . Upload it to some good file host , I prefer Mega or Mediafire . I will surely try my best . And please upload the pure stock Accuweather which is without any modification . And can you please make a video of accuweather bcoz I haven't seen how magazine ux weather widget looks like . You can make a video and zip it and upload it to a file host . And also don't forgot to zip the Accuweather . Zipping saves your internet data and also time . I am asking you for making a video bcoz so that I can see that which pngs does it uses for the home screen widget and which jpegs does it uses for when clicking the widget . It's not compulsory to add the voice . Just show in ur video the animations of weather widget , try to add different cities , how it looks on home screen and how it looks after you click the widget . I will surely make that 4 you and I will post it in the themes and apps forum . And please also tell me your exact device .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!!

Well mate, here you go the accuweather.apk... actually mine does not have any animation...
Besides, I dont know how to make a video of it...
It does not contain any animation either...
Since my magazine UX is a port from note pro, I am not sure if it is like this or
it really contains pngs and animations....

http://www.4shared.com/mobile/M1r3-G..._WQXGA_8x.html

It look like this
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-17-23-49-20.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	2857451

If could you please just make a simple transparent weather widget I would be very thankful!!!

Thanks in advance

Aeyan Ashraf
Old
Thanks Meter 377

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pride_kr View Post
Well mate, here you go the accuweather.apk... actually mine does not have any animation...
Besides, I dont know how to make a video of it...
It does not contain any animation either...
Since my magazine UX is a port from note pro, I am not sure if it is like this or
it really contains pngs and animations....

http://www.4shared.com/mobile/M1r3-G..._WQXGA_8x.html

It look like this
Attachment 2857451

If could you please just make a simple transparent weather widget I would be very thankful!!!

Thanks in advance
I will make it by tomorrow .

Don't forget to press the thanks button :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

clouds5
Old
Thanks Meter 344
I like HD widgets. Offers exactly what I was looking for and I bought it for 10c on a Christmas Sale
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-07-18-11-25-52.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	2857857  
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III | Stock rooted
Tablet: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Wifi | Stock rooted

The Following User Says Thank You to clouds5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]