Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,925 Members 52,058 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S Note Will Not Open PDF

Tip us?

Dr. FGFOF
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] S Note Will Not Open PDF

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to get a pdf to open up on S Note so I can draw over it with the S Pen. However, it's giving me troubles. This is what it's showing me when I hit Import--> My Files-->PDF File-->Then I go search for the file in my downloads folder-->and then this is what pops up.

It's not giving me a choice to open it up with S Note. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I need to first get 10 posts before I can put up the image. I'm going to try and get the 10 posts, but if not, feel free to PM me, if you're willing to help, and I'll send the picture.

iConstantinos
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Generally, s Note is not well known for annotating pdfs . For this l would recommend you ezPDF reader or papyrus . Unfortunately you have to pay for both at some point .

Are you sure that your pdfs are in that location ? try to move them elsewhere to see what happens !

Regarding S Note did you select the pdf that you want in the inner circle at pdf's top and then hit done? Notice that if you had it can take a century till s note to load it ! l have tried it and I don't recomend it at all!!

ddavtian
Old
Thanks Meter 110
In S Note click on "Recent Notes", top left corner, make sure it now shows "All Notes". Click menu, import, my files, select pdf, import your file.