[Q] One Click Root support

OP kypreo

2nd July 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

14 posts
More
Hey guys

I foolishly attempted to root my SM-P605 tablet after I upgraded to 4.4.2 and triggered Knox using CF Root, I have noted that as yet no one has resolved the latest Knox flags. I managed to root the tablet using Geohot's Towelroot but the damage was done and do note that his hack does not trip Knox.

For the sake of curiosity I contacted One Click Root and their support agent stated they could resolve the Knox flag for a fee of 29.95 USD. Being the sceptic I am I naturally did not accept after researching all evening and seeing nothing concrete about a fix.

I did find an article where apparently Samsung can wipe the Knox flag in their service centres so it may not be hardware based but software based so I am thinking of perhaps trying one root click for a lousy $30 odd dollars and I will confirm with a colleague of mine who used to work with Samsung's if it can be done.

The question I have is this? Has anyone ever used their support? If so did they resolve your enquiry? Some input would be welcome.

If I do manage use them to resolve it and see the fix I will certainly share it for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to kypreo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread