Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 47,522 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive Note 10.1 KK RLS3.1 has been released with many new Tab S features and Tweaks!

[Q&A] Hyperdrive Rom Note 10.1 2014 ║ Non-Development Discussion ║ Support

Tip us?

sbreen94
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 18,068

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q&A] Hyperdrive Rom Note 10.1 2014 ║ Non-Development Discussion ║ Support

Hyperdrive Rom Support Thread

This Thread is Started for Help and Support for those Members who cannot post in development threads or do not have enough posts to do so.
  • You may ask your general questions/issues here.
  • Please respect all members, especially those trying to provide you with help.

• Please read the Frequently Asked Questions in the Rom Thread HERE before asking questions

Thank you

samik1994
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Exclamation smart scrolling ???

Hello ,
I flashed Hyperdrive+RLS3 after wipe data/cache/dalvik cache ,
with hope that smart scroll will work , but it's not working at all,apart from flashing eye in notification panel.
Please solve that problem some how ....
By the way nice work on rom and .

phyden
Old
(Last edited by phyden; 26th August 2014 at 12:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Default Missing Lock Settings?

To begin, I am reporting a (possible) bug for Hyperdrive RLS3 on my SM-P600 on TWRP 2.7.0.2. I have verified the md5 on my zip prior to each flash. I have been able to replicate/repeat this "bug" on multiple installs (where I have fully/cleanly wiped the device each time).

I've found that my lock screen security detailed options are forever set to those for "swipe" regardless of what I have chosen for my lock screen security option. Even if I set a pattern, pin, password, etc. lock, the options below are always set to those as if I had chosen "swipe" as my lockscreen setting. The lock option that I am selecting still works, but I am unable to see or tweak any of the specific settings associated with each of the particular lock screen security options (e.g. I am unable to toggle the visibility of my pattern, as this option doesn't appear, if I choose the "pattern" lock option. However, the device still asks me for a pattern to unlock with). I can only ever see/modify the "swipe options" such as the "unlock effect", "ink effect", etc.

Is anyone else having this problem too?

shooterf15
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Good day all, I just installed rls3 and everything is working fine so far except the penwindow/multi window manager. Adding the apps I want follwed by saving and rebooting does not do anything for me? Anybody have the same issue or am I not doing to correctly?

sbreen94
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 18,068

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterf15 View Post
Good day all, I just installed rls3 and everything is working fine so far except the penwindow/multi window manager. Adding the apps I want follwed by saving and rebooting does not do anything for me? Anybody have the same issue or am I not doing to correctly?
Observed, I will look into it and hopefully fix

Whistler1813
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Latest Netflix Working

I have installed RLS3.1 and Netflix v.3.7.1 is working fine for me…no xposed module and no version rollback.
Here are a few of the choices I made when installing Hyperdrive. Maybe this information can help the developer or other users figure out where the problem with signing in is (or isn’t).

I steered clear of many of the eye candy options simply due to personal preference.
I mainly use Hyperdrive for the fixes, battery life and speed compared to stock.

Full system wipe through TW…not just data/cache.
Hyperdrive TW Note 10.1 Launcher
Hyperdrive Light Note Pro UI
Very few of the Samsung apps (Dropbox, Font Pack, Link, STranslate)
No Weather Widget
No Email App (I use K-9)
No Audio Mod
Stock Note Boot Animation
Ad Blocking
ES File Manager (even though I use X-plore)
Very few Google AOSP (Maps, Youtube, Camera)
Samsung Music Player
No additional keyboard (I use Dashlane’s)
Tubemate
Stock 4.4 Kernel

Once set up I installed Nova Launcher, TiBu, Lux and Greenify.
I also used ROM Toolbox to edit build.prop product model entry to say SM-P600 instead of SM-T800.
The only HD Tweaks are show Network Traffic, Date Style, Battery Style, and Ink Effect.
The only xposed modules active are App Settings, Greenify, and NlpUnbounce.
That’s about it for system related apps/settings.

I hope this helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whistler1813 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ultim
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Not certain but that change might have fixed netflix app for me.

I made the change, rebooted, cleared the app cache and i could sign in. I couldn't before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler1813 View Post
I also used ROM Toolbox to edit build.prop product model entry to say SM-P600 instead of SM-T800.

Whistler1813
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultim View Post
Not certain but that change might have fixed netflix app for me.

I made the change, rebooted, cleared the app cache and i could sign in. I couldn't before.
That's good to know. If that is, in fact, the fix then it's a heck of a lot easier for folks to implement than re-wiping and selecting different system mods.

I hope some other Hyperdrive folks that are having problems with Netflix try this out as well. I'm also wondering if maybe the model number mismatch is causing some app or system issues that only seem to affect certain people and not others with otherwise the exact same configuration.

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more