Flashing with TWRP is easiest for flashing custom Roms.
1. I believe hyperdrive comes pre-rooted but I would root before I flash anything
2. Yes. You can do the same thing you did when you rooted and unrooted.
3. It is recommended and it is easier to update with TWRP installed.
4. If you install TWRP just flash the .zip files. You can also flash with Obin by extracting the Tar files.
5. For TWRP you
1. Make a back up to your external SD card
3. Factory reset then goto Advance Wipe and wipe everything but the following: internal storage, micro SD card, and USB-OTG **do not wipe these**
4. Tap install and install HD.
5. Follow any instructions on the screen
Look at this link for more help http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2975199
Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Free mobile app