[Q&A] Hyperdrive Rom Note 10.1 2014 ║ Non-Development Discussion ║ Support

OP sbreen94

Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive Note 10.1 2014 RLS5 has been released with a huge amount of new tweaks and features!
27th February 2015, 12:12 AM   |  #101  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 226

1,006 posts
Donate to Me
More
I was recently facing that the tablet wouldn't wake up from deepsleep so I thought it was something I installed that was causing it. After a fresh refalsh of this ROM and of course a full wipe including the internal SD I was still facing this issue so then I tried flashing another ROM like the cm lollipop ROM but was still having the same issue and now I have to hold the power button down until it reboots every time I want to use the tablet.

Does anyone know what is causing this issue ?
I really would like to get this problem fixed before hyperdrive 5 is released ;(
27th February 2015, 03:31 AM   |  #102  
Thanks Meter: 123

440 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionator

I was recently facing that the tablet wouldn't wake up from deepsleep so I thought it was something I installed that was causing it. After a fresh refalsh of this ROM and of course a full wipe including the internal SD I was still facing this issue so then I tried flashing another ROM like the cm lollipop ROM but was still having the same issue and now I have to hold the power button down until it reboots every time I want to use the tablet.

Does anyone know what is causing this issue ?
I really would like to get this problem fixed before hyperdrive 5 is released ;(

What kernel are you using? I had the same problem when I used xulocso kernel. After going back to stock kernel the problem went away. If your using stock kernel I don't know what the problem is.
The Following User Says Thank You to mikep2323 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2015, 11:56 PM   |  #103  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 226

1,006 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323

What kernel are you using? I had the same problem when I used xulocso kernel. After going back to stock kernel the problem went away. If your using stock kernel I don't know what the problem is.

Thanks but I think its sorted now and I think I was using xulocso as well.
Yesterday, 12:31 PM   |  #104  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
DPI
Names of icons are cuted with TW Tab S ....
No problem with TW Note Pro.
Any idea?
Thx for your job!!
Last edited by bendjou69; Yesterday at 06:09 PM.
Today, 03:23 PM   |  #105  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
i have issues with hyperdrive rom : i am unable to see my wifi
but with another rom it works . strange
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread