FORUMS

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] Hyperdrive Rom Note 10.1 2014 ║ Non-Development Discussion ║ Support

Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive Note 10.1 2014 RLS5.1 has been released with a huge amount of new tweaks and features!
1st April 2015, 07:50 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
SystemUI Crashing when connecting OTG cable
Whenever I plug certain devices (such as my printer or my audio interface), the whole tablet will freeze up for about 5-10 seconds and then an error will appear saying com.android.systemui has stopped or something.

I'm planning to use my printer to print stuff using USB using the printershare app but i can't even get the printer to be plugged in wiithout crashing. Other passive devices like gamepads seem to work without crashing although it seems a little flaky too.

Is full OTG supported in this ROM?

2nd April 2015, 11:43 PM |#122  

More
flash over rls 4.1
Hi everybody ,
can somebody tell me please if i can flash the rls 5.1 over the 4.1 with no full wipe ?
only dalvik and cache ?

will the rom run smooth ?

Thank's french user excuse my english

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

flash over rls 4.1
Hi everybody ,
can somebody tell me please if i can flash the rls 5.1 over the 4.1 with no full wipe ?
only dalvik and cache ?

Thank's
french user excuse my english
3rd April 2015, 02:50 AM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky01

Hi everybody ,
only dalvik and cache ?

Thank's french user excuse my english

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

flash over rls 4.1
Hi everybody ,
only dalvik and cache ?

Thank's
french user excuse my english

That is what I did and I have not had any problems.

- EZ -
The Following User Says Thank You to ezwalker63 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2015, 06:54 AM |#124  

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezwalker63

That is what I did and I have not had any problems.

- EZ -

thank's Ez ! will try it !!
25th April 2015, 11:58 PM |#125  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Sign thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ┐Will-it-Blend?

He modded the original Tab S launcher so what you need to do is replace it with the original, unmodified version. First thing you need to do is go into system/priv-app and delete anything that says TW Launcher or has the word Magazine in it. This will get rid of everything related to the modified Tab S launcher. Next download Jazzespresso's Tab S Launcher (link below) and unzip it. There are 3 files you need to move from the priv-app folder in this zip to the priv-app folder on your device:
'MagazineWidget.apk'
'MagazineLauncher.apk'
'MagazineBriefingWidget.apk'

(make sure the original magazine launcher and TW launcher stuff is deleted!!!)

Set permissions and reboot and your good to go!

Tab S Launcher: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-r...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks, sincerely thanks! ...but I tried and all I got after rebooting was immediate crash of systemui and had to dirty flash the rom again. Is there any additional instruction I could use to try again?
27th April 2015, 01:35 PM |#126  

More
Custom grid size, widget size optimalization, lock screen feature etc...
Hello, I am using this rom for one week days and I must say it looks and works really great Nevertheless I have few comments/questions.

1. Custom grid size - I really miss this feature and I am wondering that this rom lacks it. There are so many cutomizable little or almost hidden features and grid size is not? Please could you process this in your next rls?

2. I doubt you can do anything about this but yet... some widgets are using absurdly large space on display. For example facebook widget needs size of srid cca 4x2 but real usable size is 4x1. And rest 4x1 is only empty and unusable. I am not sure if it is in your possibilities to create some customizable feature to crop (not shrink) widgets.

3. Some widgets size are not customizable. For example S-Planner calendar takes grid 6x4 and there is no way to shrink it or expand it.

4. I am also missing the feature to lock screen orientation. I use most of the time the Note in portrait mode and if I turn off the automatic screen orientation the system locks it in default landscape. There is no option to lock it in portait. If you decide to solve this, please don't forget to allow to set any direction of orientation in that feature. I am holding tablet in left hand and buttons are on the right side so this way I can avoid unwanted touch Back or Options buton. Simply written please make lock of screen orientation in all four way possible

Thanks for greats job.
Last edited by tomas.lizner; 27th April 2015 at 01:38 PM.
19th May 2015, 12:59 PM |#127  

More
Will this work with Note 10.1 (2014 edition) wifi+3G variant!? P601 model
Will this work with Note 10.1 (2014 edition) wifi+3G variant!? P601 model to be specific...
i really need dis rom in a sim card enable one. Please help. Thanks in advance
19th May 2015, 10:39 PM |#128  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaizzy

Will this work with Note 10.1 (2014 edition) wifi+3G variant!? P601 model to be specific...
i really need dis rom in a sim card enable one. Please help. Thanks in advance

No, it's only for the wifi version (P600)

- EZ -
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread