ROOT TO STOCK instructions request

Search This thread

Dedline

Apr 29, 2013
Hey guys,

Curious if anyone will spend the time to create a detailed step by step guide for all the people out there who have rooted and flashed roms to understand how to go back to complete stock with the ability to take OTA updates again. I have seen many people ask for this on the forums and have yet to see the same type of guide as seen on other samsung galaxy note mobile device threads on XDA. If I had the understanding to do this I would, but I do not want to steer people wrong. Thanks for whoever takes the time to post this info.

Please include US stock firmware link or file to download for flashing through ODIN!

vinayburman

Apr 20, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Hey guys,

Curious if anyone will spend the time to create a detailed step by step guide for all the people out there who have rooted and flashed roms to understand how to go back to complete stock with the ability to take OTA updates again. I have seen many people ask for this on the forums and have yet to see the same type of guide as seen on other samsung galaxy note mobile device threads on XDA. If I had the understanding to do this I would, but I do not want to steer people wrong. Thanks for whoever takes the time to post this info.

Please include US stock firmware link or file to download for flashing through ODIN!

Try the instructions on the link below.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2538464

Dedline

Apr 29, 2013

Decent instructions, I have done these things. The question I have not seen anyone answer is why on every samsung firmware site, there is no official United States firmware for this device to flash in ODIN. They are all other countries. I have flashed the UK one before and it did not boot up. Had to go back to root and a rom to get it working again. I just wanted to set this tablet back to stock for a service request then root it when I get it back.

Thanks for the help

Dedline

Apr 29, 2013
Decent instructions, I have done these things. The question I have not seen anyone answer is why on every samsung firmware site, there is no official United States firmware for this device to flash in ODIN. They are all other countries. I have flashed the UK one before and it did not boot up. Had to go back to root and a rom to get it working again. I just wanted to set this tablet back to stock for a service request then root it when I get it back.

Thanks for the help

Can anyone link or share a US sm-p600 wifi model official stock firmware? Plz

dt33

Apr 11, 2010

Thanks for the help
There is US firmware on every Samsung sites, just u dont know what country code to llok for and its XAR/Cellular South.
http://samsung-updates.com/region/?region=XAR

vinayburman

Apr 20, 2012
Mississauga, ON

Thanks for the help

You can download from sammobile.com. Look for Cellular South - XAR under Product Code country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dedline

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for the help
    There is US firmware on every Samsung sites, just u dont know what country code to llok for and its XAR/Cellular South.
    http://samsung-updates.com/region/?region=XAR

Thanks for the help

You can download from sammobile.com. Look for Cellular South - XAR under Product Code country.