[Q] Specific and Urgent Query regarding App Updates via

OP malim20

31st August 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Hi guys, I hope someone can help me with my stated query

I recently installed aptoide because I wanted to update an older version of KICK by Samsung (it's unavailable in my country on the Play Store) and found its possible through aptoide, I want to know if I update an app that is currently unavailable for my device due to region locks and the like, when a newer version is available, will I be able to update from the Play Store or have I lost that right by updating through aptoide?

Please answer as I need to know, I've updated many Google apps from aptoide as it currently isn't available in my country(ZA) and I don't want to lose Play Store functionality.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has the slightest idea on the matter
31st August 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #2  
Flag Perols
Thanks Meter: 122

326 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malim20

Hi guys, I hope someone can help me with my stated query

I recently installed aptoide because I wanted to update an older version of KICK by Samsung (it's unavailable in my country on the Play Store) and found its possible through aptoide, I want to know if I update an app that is currently unavailable for my device due to region locks and the like, when a newer version is available, will I be able to update from the Play Store or have I lost that right by updating through aptoide?

Please answer as I need to know, I've updated many Google apps from aptoide as it currently isn't available in my country(ZA) and I don't want to lose Play Store functionality.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has the slightest idea on the matter

For me as you have not installed an application through the Play store it will not offer you any upgrade for this application but it will carry on offering updates for the applications installed through the play store.
But in another hand Aptoide will offer updtes for the applications it has installed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread