[Q] Touch Screen Sensitivity

Search This thread

motfis

Oct 10, 2013
Hi all,

I have tried to find in all the forum, and I cannot find it.

So I have problem with the note 2014 touch screen. Somehow the screen sometimes react without touching it, looks like if I touch it.
I don't know if it is because maybe my hand a little bit wet/greasy or etc (but I did not see anything on the screen surface). I have also Galaxy note 3, and I have no problem with it.
Does anyone have similar problem? Is this problem of the screen sensitivity?

kypreo

Jul 2, 2014
Have you rooted the tablet or placed another rom on it? What have you done so far???

kypreo

Jul 2, 2014
I just have it for 1 month. This is stock JB (not yet KK) without rooting.
I just change the launcher. That's all...

Interesting, you haven't rooted and running 4.3, remove your launcher and work backwards. I had an issue with an earlier version of Next launcher and changed the revision and solved a rotate issue. I would start there and work my way back. If removing the launcher resolves the issue, try another and or upgrade the version you are currently running.

You could also wipe the tablet but you will lose data, start small and work up to the more drastic things. In the period after the launcher did the issues begin? What other apps have you installed in the same period, remove one by one and see if there any conflict there.

Sometimes older software can cause issues, I would definitely start there, let me know how you go.

motfis

Oct 10, 2013
I don't think it is launcher issue. Its happen even if I use google chrome.
But, I will try your suggestion.

benni_1994

Jul 8, 2012
Friedrichshafen
It is a firnware issue. Older firmwares were having multitouch/touch problems. Flash a newer firmware from sammobile and it will be good. The newer kernel in those firmwares fixes the problem completly

Last edited: