Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Transform [P600] [P601] [P605] to Galaxy Tab S [Updated] [27/08/2014]

Tip us?
 
captsingh787
Old
#31  
captsingh787's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 56
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Pasay
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elim View Post
Because your ROM didn't have the interface changes and tweaks?! All this is written in the first post, so don't wonder. What then is missing : Flat UI and other changes from the ROM base.
One last question the fat ui for 605 is for P605XXUCNE2 but mine is P605XXUCNF2 , can I flash it?
✈✈✈✈✈ PILOT /DEV /MODDER /IT ✈✈✈✈✈

SM-P605
 
mohamadreza33
Old
#32  
mohamadreza33's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Tehran
Thumbs up yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by captsingh787 View Post
One last question the fat ui for 605 is for P605XXUCNE2 but mine is P605XXUCNF2 , can I flash it?
yes you can..
 
captsingh787
Old
#33  
captsingh787's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 56
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Pasay
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamadreza33 View Post
yes you can..
Hi, thanks it worked,,, kinda the top bar is still black not like yours, any ideas why? ☺😊

✈✈✈✈✈ PILOT /DEV /MODDER /IT ✈✈✈✈✈

SM-P605
 
mohamadreza33
Old
#34  
mohamadreza33's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Tehran
Sign Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by captsingh787 View Post
Hi, thanks it worked,,, kinda the top bar is still black not like yours, any ideas why? ☺😊

Solution: in the step 5 you have to check "tinted status bar" in the xposed installer modules.. then reboot
 
chabasse
Old
#35  
chabasse's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 186
Join Date: Dec 2012
Hi.. great tutorial.. For me almost everything is working. But My Phone App looks normal (white background) and on OP's screenshots i s different. How can I get it on my device )p605) ? Thanks
 
mohamadreza33
Old
#36  
mohamadreza33's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Tehran
Info 2 reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chabasse View Post
Hi.. great tutorial.. For me almost everything is working. But My Phone App looks normal (white background) and on OP's screenshots i s different. How can I get it on my device )p605) ? Thanks
Its because of hydronium rom feature... there is no hydorium rom for p605 until this time...
Tags
galaxy tab s, note 10.1 2014, p600, p601, p605
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes