Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 42,252 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for a good work related sketching app + sharing

Tip us?

mmerlina
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Looking for a good work related sketching app + sharing

Hey everyone, I just picked this tablet up to bring to job sites with me. I install glass shower doors so I'm always drawing pictures (I attached one) to send off to the manufacturers for quotes. Instead of drawing them on paper and then going back and re-drawing on the computer to send over, I want to just draw them on the tablet and shoot off the email right from where ever I am.

I know coming from the tablet they won't be exactly the same as what I have attached, but I'm just looking for similar. Anyone know of a good app that may come in handy for me? The reason I went to the Samsung was because of the stylus, and I can lean your hand on the screen while drawing for better accuracy.

I also like Evernote's cloud based system where you can login from any phone/desktop/tablet and have access to all of your data. Seems like a great platform and I may end up using it, but I'm just looking for other options at this point.

It doesn't matter if it's a free or paid app, if it does what I want it to do I have no problem paying for it.

Thanks everyone,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf shower door.pdf - [Click for QR Code] (342.7 KB, 106 views)

babblerx
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Default The Play Store is your friend...

https://play.google.com/store/search...nners&hl=en_GB ...then scroll down to Apps

mmerlina
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Yeah I know you can obviously search but there are countless apps, I was asking if anyone had any previous experience doing something similar to what I was looking to do.. and knew of an app that handled it well.

moabizzi
Old
Thanks Meter 177

DONATE TO ME
Any drawing application will do that for u, sketchbook pro or artflow pro. Do u use ms paint for the pics you draw?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

milanche
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Actually you should have Scetchbook for Galaxy already installed on this tablet? Tried it?
"Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is almost always somebody screwed up." - Dr House MD

Follow me on Twitter, or connect with me on Facebook.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition), powered by CleanROM 2.0 R2 and BinDroid SM-P600 - P601 | V2.0.0 kernel

Kindle Fire, powered by InFriction ROM v11

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, powered by Iridescent_Zed_II

matsuru
Old
Thanks Meter 38
try “s-pen share”

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD app

wbmvtv
Old
(Last edited by wbmvtv; 21st July 2014 at 01:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I would use Infinite Painter, found in the play store. You can perform wonders with the appropriate layering work flow. Give it a try. It's free! It's also designed for the 10.1 2014!
PM me if you can't find it.
Hope it helps.

Sent from my SM-P607T using XDA Free mobile app

dukemagus
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I'm with the above user: Infinite painter is one of the most powerful drawing toos using S Pen

there's also Infinite Design for more technical drawings. this one isn't fully integrate with s pen, however