Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Looking for a good work related sketching app + sharing

OP mmerlina

4th July 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 2

69 posts
Hey everyone, I just picked this tablet up to bring to job sites with me. I install glass shower doors so I'm always drawing pictures (I attached one) to send off to the manufacturers for quotes. Instead of drawing them on paper and then going back and re-drawing on the computer to send over, I want to just draw them on the tablet and shoot off the email right from where ever I am.

I know coming from the tablet they won't be exactly the same as what I have attached, but I'm just looking for similar. Anyone know of a good app that may come in handy for me? The reason I went to the Samsung was because of the stylus, and I can lean your hand on the screen while drawing for better accuracy.

I also like Evernote's cloud based system where you can login from any phone/desktop/tablet and have access to all of your data. Seems like a great platform and I may end up using it, but I'm just looking for other options at this point.

It doesn't matter if it's a free or paid app, if it does what I want it to do I have no problem paying for it.

Thanks everyone,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf shower door.pdf - [Click for QR Code] (342.7 KB, 121 views)
4th July 2014, 11:54 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 30

187 posts
The Play Store is your friend...
https://play.google.com/store/search...nners&hl=en_GB ...then scroll down to Apps
5th July 2014, 01:25 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 2

69 posts
Yeah I know you can obviously search but there are countless apps, I was asking if anyone had any previous experience doing something similar to what I was looking to do.. and knew of an app that handled it well.
5th July 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #4  
Flag Marlboro NJ
Thanks Meter: 182

637 posts
Donate to Me
More
Any drawing application will do that for u, sketchbook pro or artflow pro. Do u use ms paint for the pics you draw?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th July 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #5  
Flag Bled
Thanks Meter: 53

302 posts
More
Actually you should have Scetchbook for Galaxy already installed on this tablet? Tried it?
11th July 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 38

271 posts
try “s-pen share”

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD app
21st July 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I would use Infinite Painter, found in the play store. You can perform wonders with the appropriate layering work flow. Give it a try. It's free! It's also designed for the 10.1 2014!
PM me if you can't find it.
Hope it helps.

Sent from my SM-P607T using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by wbmvtv; 21st July 2014 at 02:33 AM.
23rd July 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #8  
Flag Gravataí
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
More
I'm with the above user: Infinite painter is one of the most powerful drawing toos using S Pen

there's also Infinite Design for more technical drawings. this one isn't fully integrate with s pen, however

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread